2. Who You Calling Bitch, Fucker?

Blue

I walked to the cafeteria, as girls were still dripping over me for no particular reason, I just rolled my eyes and walked to the table that was empty almost by the end. I sat there and was about eat, when I noticed a guy disturbing the table of the guy that was disturbing me in chemistry class, both him and his friend.

"Really must ever school have a bully". I wanted to ignore but I just remembered that I hated bully's, so I decide to go to their table.

That was when he was about to hit one of them I quickly held his hand and told him, "look, I don't like bullies they are actually sad people very sad people. So they piss me off and you, it looks like your pissing me off too". Everyone's eyes were on us.

He tried to remove his hand but I held it tight, I walked closer to him and whispered to his ear, "you may not know me but remember this face and this moment if you ever bully people where I am, I swear, I won't think twice about beating you up".

I then let go of his hand, then was heading back to my table when he shouted, " what if I don't". I paused. "What if I don't stop, uh "newbie" what are you gonna do about it, Bitch". The whole cafeteria was gasping.

I turned back and said "who you calling bitch, fucker?" I walked over to him and gave him a very strong Slap that sent him flying to the ground and the slap was so loud that it echoed everywhere as the students gasped again.

"Never, ever again call me that, or i will do more worse than this". I gave him a glare filled with disgust on my face and walked away.

I then looked at the boy and his friend as their jaws dropped. I then walked away from them.

°°°

Later school was finally over, I was so happy, but i didn't show it. I rushed to my bike, not knowing That the two people that I stopped from being bullied earlier were following me from behind, I felt uncomfortable so I stopped walking and shouted. " what". I turned back.

"Hello".. The girl said. " i was forced to be here, I don't wanna be here". She said. I rolled my eyes and i stayed silent as she groaned and introduced her self.

"Hi i'm Dana, Dana Anderson, and this is Hudson Calloway". She said as I looked at her. "um, no one has ever done what you did for us". Hudson said. I finally know his name.

Why?

I said to my self.

"I didn't do it for you guys". I said to them releasing my big deep voice. I hopped on my bike.

"Then why did you help us". He asked me.

"Uhh".. I groaned and used my hands to cover my face and removed them. " no reason". I told them.

"Well thank you anyways". Hudson said. As I yarned

"Bye". I told them in with a smirk and drove off.

°°°

Later, i entered the house after parking my Bike in the garage. I heard my siblings in the living room and realized that they were back from school and my Mom and Dad were out.

"Welcome home, Blue". Pearl his favourite sibling said.

"Hi Pearl". I said and went to hug her. " how was school Pearl". I asked her as half smile crawled on my face.

"It was boring, I was so tired of class". She said dropping her shoulders to show her tiredness.

"Same, and that's why you are my favourite sibling".

"Hey Blue, can I use your headphones". Flynn asked me.

"Why". I asked him. "Mine fell down the toilet". He said nervously.

"Um.. Let me think.. No".

"Why? Blue, mum said you should share your stuffs with us". He said as he face turned sad.

"Are you literally forcing me to give you my own shit". I glared at him, making him change his mind.

"No, no, no, no, not at all". I still glared at him and brought my head closer to him.

"Um, just forget I ever asked". I shifted back from him with a smile on my face.

"Good, your really learning a lot from me, keep it up". I told him and walked away.

"Greedy". He told me with a evil smile

"Fuckface". I said with a smirk and hit him on his shoulder. I walked over to the kitchen and saw Mason and Jay arguing about Food.

"You took my donut". Jay said.

"No I did not". Mason said. "Oh you liar". Jay shouted.

"Am not lying, I swear". He said.

"See when you lie about something and you add the word "I Swear", you are literally lying, and besides there is literally flour all over your mouth". He checked his mouth and noticed the flour was all over his mouth.

"So what, it was just 2 and a half donut that I ate".

"Just 2 and a half, what is wrong with you". He shouted more as his face got more angrier.

"Don't you know how to share stuff". Mason said.

"Am gonna kill you". Jay shouted as he was about to hit him, then I shouted his name.

"Jay!!". They froze and turned to me.

"WHAT!!". They both shouted, they didn't even notice I was there since.

"You know what forget it, if any of Mom's things break
I was never here". I turned around and left the kitchen, then went straight to my room. I was about to open my door when Sarah came out of her room and saw me.

"How was Gateway High". She asked. I scoffed.

"Ugh".

"Ahh.. OK". She said.

"Yeah". Then she went down stairs.

Sorry for the short chapters, but I will try to make the other chapters longer. Writing is not easy.

And please don't forget to vote and comment. Thank you.