11. Love Is An Overrated Shit

Blue

After a long and hot night, I had finally woken up with a little sweat on my forehead which I used tissue to clean off. I was still exhausted because of Arion, he kept disturbing me yesterday at the art museum,he was so annoying I had to go tell him to wait in the car until I'm done.

He wasn't happy at first but who cares, I had to focus on art and be fuckin' inspired, but anyways I'm hungry, I have been eating like an animal these past few days, and it was very not like me, but I will still eat because I don't know when the trumpet will blow and destruction and chaos will occur on the earth, so I will eat.

I wore my top, and packed my hair up then came out of my room and went downstairs, the smell of Samosas entered my nose as I ran to the kitchen and I almost fell and dropped my phone in my hand and I opened the kitchen door revealing my mom and ad in the kitchen making Samosas.

"Morning mom and dad". I said.

"Morning to you too, Blue". She said as I kissed her forehead.

"Morning son, I wanted to wake you up, but I knew you were tired after coming back from the art museum yesterday, so your mom said I should let you rest". My Dad kissed my forehead.

"Dad, gosh don't do that please". I said snatching one of the Samosas that was on the tray. As I took one bite, my eyes rolled to the back of m head, it was so good.

"Well, what do you think?" Mom asked.

"I don't know what to say mom, it is so good, too too good". I said taking another bite and it was perfect. "You definitely open your own bakery".

"I don't know, it will take too much of, my time and besides I need to look after you children". She stated putting in the second tray of Samosas in the oven.

"What do you mean, Why do you have me and sarah Mom?" I asked her as she looked at me and paused.

"Nah". My dad laughed

"Mom". I said putting the remaining Samosa that was in my hand, inside my mouth.

"Well, I think about your idea, but for now... I will be home". She removed her kitchen gloves and apron.

"OK, then". I said taking four more Samosas.

"For taking those, your gonna have to go get me something from the supermarket". She said smiling wickedly.

"Why, I am too tired, my back aches from the sex I had recently". I jokingly said as they were both quiet before they burst into laughter. "What's so funny?".

"We both know that you hate all those stuff that it disgust you". My dad said sitting on the chair, by the island.

"You hate those kind of stuff, but we all know that you are gonna find love someday". Mom said resting her left hand on the island and her right hand on her waist.

"Love is an overrated shit, it's fucked up". I said.

"I know love brought you two together, but it is not for me". I said as my parents were speechless.

"So that means your not gonna get married and gives me and your mother grand children?". My dad said seriously looking at me.

"Yes, father".

"Well Joe he has definitely made his point". My mom said.

"So what I'm I going to get from the grocery store?" I asked her.

"I will send you the list of things to buy, I want to make sauce for the Samosas, here's my credit card, I'll send you the pin too as well". She said giving me her credit card.

"I'll be on my way then". I said then left the kitchen.

After buying and paying for the thing she said I should that was on the list, left the supermarket and after walking for some time I saw that Andrew guy from school with one other older guy next to him coming out from the gym.

I should visit there someday, I need to use other equipments for my body, I tired of using the ones in my room...

I continued my walk home.

I reached our neighbourhood and I noticed this two large container trucks, and I saw people parking things into the house there.

They must be moving in, ugh more people...

I reached home and I opened the door and I saw my siblings except from Sarah in the living room watching Eight Belows, with my parents and Sapphire and Black with them but I noticed one other guy sitting by the couch close to the TV.

And then I wished I didn't have to come home now, it was the annoying soul...

Hudson?... What is wrong with this dude?...

"Blue your back, let me begin the sauce, and you never told me you had a friend". My mom said taking the the things I had bought for her from my hand.

"He isn't".

"Really?". She said on a high note.

"No, I'm just his classmate". He said getting up from where he was sitting and walked towards me.

"Oh, well". Mom said walking into the kitchen with Jay, Mason and Dad behind her.

Hudson

"Oh, well". Blue's mom said and walked away with others behind her, and as I turned to look at him, there was a bit of anger and seriousness, and confusion all mixed up in one.

I shouldn't have come here...

"Come outside". He said with his deep and relaxed voice as we both walked out of the house, as Blue closed the door and we talked outside the house. "What the fuck are you doing here?" He asked me talking on a low and calm tone.

I thought he would shout at me or something...

"Well, I just wanted to pay you a visit, sorry I just felt lonely and all my friends are not home so I decided to come to yours". I said as all I felt was fear, a little fear.

"So you came to my house?" He said but his voice was still calm.

"Blue, I'm sorry, I'm truly sorry, I shouldn't have come". I apologized. "But can I just ask you something?". I said as he looked at me with no expression on his face I then knew that my plan to be friends with this guy just ain't gonna work. "Why do you hate me so much?" He sighed.

"I don't, give up on this friendship journey of yours". He said.

"But yesterday i thought we were cool yesterday".

"Don't". He walked up closer to me and I swear my heart was racing and I couldn't breathe because of how close both of face were.

"Don't invade people's lives if they don't want you to ". He said and walked into the house and locked the front door after going in.

I swear, this guy is as hard as a rock, and I shouldn't have come here I should just go back and see if Andrew and Lewis are back from the gym.

Then I left his neighbourhood hoping he doesn't hate me or something.

You can't friend them all...

Next chapter coming soon... Follow my account for updates

 Follow my account for updates