19. Wait... You Care About Me?

Blue

I hoped in the Jeep as Arion did the same.

"I still can't believe you were beating your meat in your room while looking at whatever was on your phone". I said bringing up the topic.

"Blue, please not now". He said in a begging tone.

"Dude like, what were you even looking at?" I asked laughing.

"It is none of your business but mine alone". He said crossing his hands.

"Oh really". I said I'm a british accent.

"Yes really". He replied in a british accent too.

"I never knew". Still in the accent.

"Are we gonna go or not". He asked in his normal talking whatever

"Yeah, I'll just fucking drive to ocean and visit some Mer friends in their Mer kingdom or even better marry one then you can give me the location to the place". I said as his face changed because of my sarcasm then switched to realization.

"Oh, the location!" He shouted.

"Yeah that".

"Uh, just start driving, I'll direct you to the place".

"Okay, here we go". I said as I started the  engine and drove off.

He began giving me directions like a madman.

"Turn left". He said. "Turn right". He said.

I felt like punching him in the face, but I just wanted to get through with it and reach where he wants us to go to.

Then it reached on certain point that he didn't no where to turn after how many turns.

"Let's go Ari, we don't have all day with this Lefting, leftieroo nonsense and that's serious deja Vu". I said.

"I don't know what happened, I have never seen this street before, or maybe we took a wrong turn?". He said and was not even sure.

"Oh Arion". I said frustratedly. "Send me the location on the GPS app". I said.

"Wait no, I can do it if we just go backwards a little". He told me and I could hear the sorry tone in his voice.

His neck was moving from left to right as he was finding out what went wrong.

Then I turned to him and sighed to what I was about to do.

I leaned closer to him as I caught his face in my hands and he immediately looked me in the eyes not breaking contact but I could still tell that he was nervous because his brows were twitching.

"Ari". I called him name.

"Yeah". He responded.

"Just do it, send me the location so we can go to secret spot so I can go home on time, okay you've tried your best to bring us this far, literally I thought you might drive us around in circles". I said as he blinked like a flickering light bulb.

"Okay". He finally agreed and my hand left his cheek.

Then he brought out his phone and did whatever that was there to do.

"Are you done?" I asked some few minutes later.

"Um yeah". He said as my phone beeped, I brought it out of my pocket and unlocked it and tapped on the GPS Revealing the location.

It was in the forest, near mountains and stuff, I wanted to ask him but I felt to week to.

I just placed my phone in front of us and drove off to his secret spot that he didn't tell me was located in the woods.

It took like longer than I expected but the drive was quite refreshing, it's been long since I drove for long, I have only been driving to school and there's no fun in it at all.

But thanks to Ari, I could go somewhere far away from society and people, it was just what I needed.

I turned my head to look at him as he was just staring out the Jeep window and looked so quiet.

Should I chat with him?

I didn't just know what to do at the point so I just forgot about it and focused on getting us s there.

But he seems bored, normally Ari would be disturbing me in an very friendly manner but now he just sat quiet and didn't even move a muscle.

"Hey Ari". I called as he slowly turned his head to me.

"Yes?" He answered obliviously.

"Um you okay?" I asked.

This is so not me but I'll ask anyways.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be". He said.

"I know, I mean you would have been disturbing or distracting me with your life and how you want your future to be but now your just looking out the window". I stated.

"Oh, I thought it would bother you".

"Yeah, if it is someone I don't care about, example Hudson, he is a case, one that I am really intrigued in now". I added him to the topic as an example for obvious reasons. "But I care about you and I don't like when the people I care about are sad or shit so you can do or say whatever you want to me, just break the silence.

"Wait... You care about me?" He asked now facing his body to me and his eyes were as curious as a explorer's eyes.

"Yeah, of course I don't know if I have told you this but at our last school when you left, I was so lonely, sad and depressed that you were gone, I couldn't hide it". I said to him.

"I tried as hard as I could not to show it but I wasn't born that way, when ever I am going through something, it's hard to hide, people ask me why I have down some weeks later, I just couldn't explain to them because I knew all of them would not understand". I added to my small talk that has now turned into a speech.

"Wow, never in my life would I have imagined someone missing me that much in their lives, thank you". He said and poked my cheek.

"Your welcome Ari and remember, I'll always be there if you need me and I ain't joking". I said as he smiled and he rest his back on the seat.

°°°

We arrived at the location and everywhere just looked the same.

We came out of the Jeep as I locked it and breath in nature's air after a long time.

"I don't remember the last time I went to the woods". I said staring at the trees.

"Well it's a good thing you came then". Ari said as he stretched his hands towards me.

Wait, does he want me to hold his hands?... Not happening

"Dude". I said.

"Please, I feel safe and free when I'm with you". He said as I just stared at his light brown eyes which I haven't noticed until now.

I rolled my eyes and groaned.

"Fine whatever". I took his hand as he started walking and leading me into the woods.

 I took his hand as he started walking and leading me into the woods