23. A Best Friend Kiss?

Arion

I arrived at his house 4:54pm and knocked on the door but no one answered.

"Hey!" Someone shouted but I didn't know if it was me that they were calling so I didn't look back. "You standing on the porch!" The person shouted as I turned around.

No one was there besides a ginger-haired girl standing in front of a house across the street.

I pointed at myself if it was me that she was calling.

"Yes you". She said as I walked to her. "You must be Arion, hi I'm Veronica". She said stretching her hand to me.

Oh this must be the girl that Sarah was talking about the other day

"Oh hi, I have been told about you". I said awkwardly

"So, you must be a friend of Blue and Sarah".

"Yeah, i am". I said then remembered I have a deadline. "Sorry, it was nice to meet you but Blue is waiting for me and I wanna fix something that I did so, I'll see you around". I said and went back to the porch and knocked and this time, Mason opened the door as I realized that he was sleeping.

"Hey Arion". He said with his sleepy eyes.

"Hey I came to see Blue, is he home?" I asked him.

"Um I have been asleep for the past 3 hours as you can see". He said pointing the sleep marks on his face. "So I really don't know".

"Okay dude no need to be rude, I'll just go check and not disturb you again so prince charming can kiss you this time". I jokingly said as he gave me a finger and I bent it as he shouted and I let to of him and entered the house.

"Where is everyone?" I asked him as he closed the door.

"They're all asleep, we had family game night and we are all exhausted, even after we came back from school". He said carrying the orange juice on the stool next to the couch.

"Okay, I'll go check if Blue is inside". I said going upstairs.

"Hey, wait!" He shouted as I turned my head to him. "Blue has been in a bad mood this past few days, so don't make it worse". He stated.

"What do you mean don't make it worse?" I asked sounding a bit oblivious, I had a feeling that I am the one who put Blue in his bad mood.

"You are one of the reasons why he is like that". He sipped his orange juice.

And I was right, shit I hope I don't make things worse.

"Okay, I won't make things worse, in fact I am here to fix things".

"Okay, whatever". He rolled his eyes and I continued my journey to his room.

I knocked on his door.

"Come in". I heard a voice inside the room.

He is at home

I opened the door and walked in as I saw him sitting outside on the balcony, he was shirtless, I almost felt horny then I remembered that I came here to set things to the way they were.

"Hey, dude". I saidaud sitting on the chair across him. He didn't say anything but stare at the neighbourhood. I wanted to say something to break the silence but I couldn't produce words at this point.

Normally, I start the conversation but as I stare at Blue like this, I felt so shallow and mini.

Of cus I have a bod, but Blue have a body, if I were to fight with him, I don't know who would win. But he will definitely win for sure.