22. Money Isn't Really A Problem To Me

Blue

I sat for lunch in the cafeteria, as today's menu was spaghetti themed.

As usual, I sat alone and now that students have been gossiping about me and spreading rumors about me that I am brutal and wicked and should stay away I liked the idea but I still had to block my ears away from all their disturbing and annoying voices.

I started to eat, when four girls approached me as I groaned.

"Um, Blue hi". One of them said but I didn't raise my head to see who it was.

"So, we meant to ask". Another one said and was about to seat next to me as I have her a deadly and empty look that screamed get the fuck up and walk away.

She understood and went back to her friends.

"We meant to ask if your free after school today". I looked at their four stupid faces and scoffed, then continue eating my spaghetti.

"Wow, I love your attitude, it's so manly and feisty, and those arms, just say-"

I hit my hand on the table as they gasped and shifted away from me as I pointed a direction as they looked and pushed my hands forward and backward signaling them to fuck off.

And they did.

I was down to my last hand if the spaghetti, before I'll eat them meat balls, then someone sat next to me as the hands and the fork wrapped with spaghetti froze in the air.

"Hey, Blue". The person said as I turned my head to see who it was.

"What the fuck do you want Andrew? And Andrew's minions" I said tiredly.

"Oh nothing, nothing at all I just came to tell you something". He said.

"Well I don't wanna hear it".

"Come on, it's just a piece of advice". He added.

"Advice? Just fuck off Andrew". I finally ate the spaghetti and swallowed it after chewing a little.

"Well I am still gonna tell you anyways". He said as I groaned of frustration. "I know coach told you to come join our school's basketball team".

"I'm not joining your nerd ass basketball team". I said shoving a meatball in my mouth.

"Yeah you better not, because if you do I will make it a shitty time of your secret life". I chuckled at that. "Oh I'm serious, we don't want you to join the team we don't want you anywhere near it". He implied.

"Whatever, I really do not care". I said eating the remaining meatballs. "But I'll still join if I wanna".

"What? Aren't you listening to what I am telling you?". He said hitting his fist on the table.

"I am but I don't give five large fucks about it".

"You better not join Blue, I'm warning you now". He commanded.

"What afraid of a little competition?" I asked.

"What? I ain't afraid". He said defending himself.

"Yeah, the one that should be afraid is you". One of empty-headed tall friend said.

"I really don't take orders from anybody, I don't want anything that has to do with you, just fuck off". And with that said I stood up from the table and walked over to the counter dropped my tray and walked out of the cafeteria.

°°°

Arion has been calling and texting me none stop, I didn't really care, it's been four days since the woods incident and I haven't spoken to him since.