7. Fear Of Not Being Accepted

Arion

"Wow I can't believe am meeting up with Blue today after 4 years, I can't wait to hear his voice again". I said with so much joy.

"Oh my!, can you bring down your voice?".
My annoying sister Lizzie said. "Your so fucking happy".

"Uh, you wouldn't understand, Lizzie". I told her.

"Whatever". She said. "Um, Arion". She called me.

"Yeah, Liz".

"What if.. You know". She said shaking her head.

"Know what?, and why are you shaking your head like that". I asked her as she groaned and looked back at me again.

"What?". I said smiling and confused.

"What if Blue doesn't accept that your Gay if you tell him?" As she said those words my heart immediately sunk down my chest. She was right, what if Blue doesn't accept me, I started hyperventilating.

"What if he doesn't accept me? what am I gonna do?" I could feel tears starting to form in my eyes.

"Arion". Lizzie called my name and hugged me tight. "It's okay, he is gonna accept you". I began to cry.

"No, what if he doesn't, I will be heartbroken". I started cry like a baby as she wrapped her hands even more tighter.

"Arion, he will, I promise you, Blue is gonna accept you I promise". She said trying to comfort me but I pushed her away.

"No, he won't". I screamed as I pulled my head to my face and was rocking my body as I was still crying, I don't know why I was crying, but the thought of Blue not accepting me was just terrifying and I couldn't help myself, all that was just inside my head was to just cry.

"Please, Arion calm down please, look at me, look at me". She shouted as I looked at her. " Blue is gonna accept you okay, it's Blue were talking about, Arion, he will accept you I am sure of it 100% sure". I started to calm down. "it's okay, your fine okay, he will, I promise". After she calmed me down, she then pulled me in for a hug, and a hugged her back tightly.

"OK, i'm calm, i'm calm, i'm fine now". I said wiping away my tears and settling down.

"OK, I can't believe you, you were literally crying, you pussy" She told me.

"Hey, i am a very emotional person and if he doesn't accept me, it's gonna be hard to find a friend like him, i swear Blue understands me like i'm his phone he uses everyday, i just hope he accepts me". I said to her making her to shake her head that she understands me.

"Well if that's how you feel for him then I support you in every step of the way". she said in an reassuring tone and I just nod my head.

"Um, what is time please?". I asked her as she checked her phone.

"The time um, 3:44pm". She said making me jump up from my bed.

"Oh God, i'm meeting Blue by 4, I have to start going". I said rushing towards the door as Lizzie called me, stopping me from running and I looked at her.

"Rion, you can't go looking like that". She said as I looked at my self in the mirror and I really looked like a messed.

"Well, what can i do, am already running late". I said rushing my words. "I don't have time for that right now".

"Arion, don't worry i'm here to help, all you need is a little make-over". She said smiling at me.

"I don't have time for that, I really need to go, he is probably waiting for me now".