Short chapter: My Mouth Longs For Coffee

Blue

I walked downstairs all ready to go to the boring school again with Jack and Sapphire behind me, and as i reached the living room I was hearing people laughing and playing in the kitchen and when I entered, i saw my siblings with my Mom, as they were laughing and eating waffles with syrup.

"Morning Mom". I greeted her.

"Morning Son, how was your night". My Mom said.

"Naa!!, I couldn't sleep last night, it was horrible".

"Why, was it horrible". She asks.

"Mom, I don't have the strength to go into details, I am still tired".

"Maybe, it's Puberty". Mason said and I used a spoon to hit is nose. "Oww!!". He shouts.

"Blue, why did you hit your brother like that". My Mom said.

"He doesn't think before he talks". I said as Sarah laughs.

"Why are you laughing". Jay asked her.

"Oh, it's a video I watched, it's now i'm understanding it". She continues laughing.

"Psycho". Jay said.

"Anyways, i'm heading out". I said.

"Where are you going to?". My Mom asked.

"My mouth longs for coffee". I said. "I saw a Café 3 blocks away yesterday when I went jogging, so i'm heading there".

"Wait for me". Sarah said.

"Sarah wait, whose gonna take us to school?". Jay said.

"Um.. Mom can take you guys, byee" she said as she carries her house keys and dragged me outside.

°°°

We arrived at the Café and parked our Jeeps in the parking lot of the Café and went inside. I sat down on one of the empty tables as Sarah took our orders and she came and sat in front of me.

"So you have been happy lately, what's the good news?". Sarah asked.

"Well, I saw an old friend".

"Oh, really, and who is this old friend?". She asked raising one of her eyebrows.

"He goes by the name Arion". I said and she first looked at me confused before her eyes enlighten as she realized.

"Oh my god, Arion, he met you". She said with joy on her face.

"Yeah, like two days ago".

"Wait, why didn't you tell me you met him". She said and her face immediately became serious.

"Wait, haven't I not told you before?". I said with confusion.

"Nope, you haven't".

"Oh, I thought I did, well anyways.. He also told me something". I said.

"What". She asked with curiosity on her face.

"He came out to me". I said.

"Wait, Arion is Gay". She said and her face lit up again.

"Yeah, I am happy for him, i guess". I stated.

"Wow, that's actually kind of surprising". She said.

"Well, he is coming to the house again today".

"Wait, he has come before?". She asked.

"Yeah, he met everyone yesterday, you were in your room so I left you there".

"You, Fucker". She said and hit my on the head as I shouted then our orders arrived.

"Here, you go". The waitress said.

"Thank you". I said as she nodded her head and walked away. "Finally, Coffee". I sipped my coffee through the straw and my mouths was now satisfied by the taste of it.

"Damn, their Coffee is so good, I got a new coffee place to be coming to". She said and sipped her coffee.

Thanks for reading this chapter. Please votes and comments are appreciated, TYA.