Goodbye first and sweet love

*Attention: This story is inspired by the canon of the game due to the future of the characters and the sequel to the oneshot 'Crossed destinies'.

     It couldn't be happening to me. No...

     I look at the blue screen of the computer, with a small —or perhaps greater— anxiety of not knowing what to do.

   "Come on, react," I comment, pressing all the keys, but I don't dare take out the flash drive or turn it off. "Please don't mess up."

     Luckily, I had called the secretary's office explaining that I had a problem and that they would look for the programming teacher.
     I lean on the table, biting my nails. A bad habit I've had for years. It's incredible that it has to happen to me, why did it happen? I have done what he told me, what could have been the problem?

     I try to type again while following the instructions, but the screen turns blue again.

   <<Great, you did a good job, Macie.>>

   "Problems with the computer?"

     I jump a little in place when I hear the voice. A familiar voice. I heard it two years ago.
     I turn around finding a boy with black hair and green eyes.

   "It can't be..." I mutter to myself.

   "It cannot be what?" he asks me, adjusting his backpack.

     I shake my head, trying to come back to earth. Now I was ashamed to speak.

   <<Also, renember that you have a boyfriend, silly.>>

     Renember? Even my thoughts get nervous without being able to think about the words clearly.
     I see the boy waiting for me to speak, he even raises an eyebrow, impatient.

   "Sorry, I was..." I took a deep breath, pointing to the computer. "I just don't know what happened, it was fine a moment ago and now, poof!" I raise my arms, slapping the sides of my body, nodding with eyes almost full of tears. "Goodbye, computer."

   "Just like that?" He pushes me aside carefully, even with a small sorry.

    He start typing. It also gives him an error.

   "Just like that," I cross my arms, watching him.

    I bite my lip as I tilt my head, looking at his―

   "Alright, I know what happened." 

     I react, clearing my throat.

   "What happened?"

    He steps aside and I approach him. He points to the flash drive connected to the tower.

    "Where did you get the flash drive from?"

   "A third-grade student gave it to me," I answer, beginning to think of the worst. "He told me that the teacher needed me to send her some urgent files and since he was busy, if I could do it."

     He makes a sound of agreement but crosses his arms as he puts a hand to his chin.

   "Well, I have two news for you: One good and one bad." He looks me directly in the eyes and in part, I feel that it comforts me. "Which one do you want to hear first?"

   "The bad one," I answer with fear, "perhaps the good one will relieve me later."

    He lets out a laugh that makes me fall in love with it. I hope hr don't notice that I just blushed because I notice heat in my cheeks.