I trust you

MC, tired of everyone mistrusting Jake. She doesn't know what to do anymore: Lilly's video, Dan's warning, Jessy's worry, that and she has to deal with the day by day there are people of her environment who have seen the video and don't stop accusing them...

She meets Jake again informs him of everything found out so far and they come to this part, to talk about her concerns for him, about how everyone distrusts him, should she also distrust Jake as well? It is something that doesn't leave her mind.

He sees her worried, he understands what she's going through. She is the first person in a long time that he trusts and he doesn't want to lose that and tells her. He tells her that as long as she trusts him everything is fine.

Obviously, those words mean a lot to MC that when he asks her if she trusts him, she says yes.

Then he approaches her, shortening the distance. Remember what he told her that it wasn't right what he feeling for each other, but did that prevent him from at least being close like that?
The mask is lowered, so that she trust him, letting see his appearance. He is close to her face and he can feel MC's breath on his skin. Yet another reason not to have that damn mask on his face.
MC can't look away from his eyes. And that's when Jake opens his mouth, saying those words that make her whole body shake, noticing every breath of every word:

"I trust you too. Only you. Don't ever forget that."