Imagine....

*Apart from small scenarios, they will be updated every time one occurs to me. I could make a special story for them, but since that depends on what I imagine, I'd rather have it here.
Remember to move forward as this section is updated (at the moment it is too little for a second part)

---------------------------------------------------------------

You are sleeping peacefully in bed, with Jake by your side. He is awake, watching you. He takes your hand and kisses it gently.

You open your eyes and look up. Jake looks at you with a smile, with eyes full of love. You reciprocate with a happy smile.

There is no morning that Jake doesn't leave a kiss on your skin.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Jake waking up, stroking your cheek and with a husky waking up voice and a small smile, he looks into your eyes and whispers:

"I love waking up with you every morning."

And lets out a little laugh that's nice to hear.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Jake grabbing you by the waist and saying with a smile, kissing your forehead:

"As I promised you yesterday, a day just for us."
------------------------------------------------------------------

It's Christmas and Jake tried his best to find what you like best, but it's sold out! Even online.
He takes another walk through the shops, but can't find it.

When he returns home, he looks at you sadly.
   "I... I'm sorry, I couldn't find what you liked, it seems that all stocks are sold out and there won't be any more until next year."
You look at him confused, blinking several times.
You take a bow that you were going to put on a gift and put it in Jake's hair.
   "But what are you saying? My gift just arrived."

Jake looks at you confused, but little by little his face lights up when he sees your smile, understanding your words.
He hugs you and kisses you on the lips, smiling now.
   "Merry Christmas, love." he whispers into your lips.
     Still, he will reward you in many ways that night.
------------------------------------------------------------------

You go to wash the dishes and notice how Jake's arms wrap around your waist and he rests his head in the crook of your neck.
   "Let me do it." he says, tickling your neck as he speaks.
   "It's only two plates, two glasses and four cutlery, Jake, I can do it," you answer, letting out a small laugh, "I really don't care."
   "Well, if there are so few of them, leave them and later I will do it." he continues saying, hugging you tighter and leaving small kisses on your neck.
   You laugh at his tickling, leaving the kitchen to go with him.

    It really was impossible to say no to Jake.

------------------------------------------------------------------

You're sleeping soundly after a movie night with Jake.
He wakes up earlier, and looks at you a little longingly. He has to go now.
Carefully, he caresses your face while smiling. This makes you feel a chill through your body feeling his fingers.
You open your eyes with a smile, but then you realize that he is gone.

Only a small piece of paper with a 'We will meet again soon :)' lies on your nightstand.