E-mail

Jake had finished reading all of her chats. It seemed that during those two months she had good company with the group, played games with them on her phone, talked about movies and series, all conversations that a group could have. A little nostalgia came over him when he read it all.
    He shook his head. It didn't matter, it would be difficult for him to recover that part of that life.

     He let out a sigh and decided to take a look at the email. He remembered that she sent him the message to get the video key, but her email came with the subject “We need to talk.” They didn't even have a relationship that already gave him real terror.
     He accessed the email, and clicked on the message.
     It wasn’t exactly what he expected.
-------------------------------------------------

From: Miss_Skellington@gmail.com
For: 01040.jake@gmail.com
Subject: We need to talk.

Jake? Is this email secure? Because there are many things I took out, I want to be able to tell you.

The truth is that it was terrible to guess your puzzles with Lilly, but it was worth it because she apologized! No little girl is going to send me away after messing up. What did she think? You could have already sent me a message first, right? Oh God... What am I going to do with you...?
-------------------------------------------------

    "I would rather not say it out loud..." Jake whispered, blushing after reading that question in the email.

     It was enough that they had been apart for those two months, that his thoughts towards her had increased. His desire to have been by her side had grown stronger.

     He preferred to continue reading to calm down. Or so he hoped to do.
--------------------------------------------------

The worst thing is not that, but that I can't stop thinking about the relationship between you and Hannah. Do you know what that is? I don't want to sound jealous
--------------------------------------------------

    "You seem like it," he smiled maliciously.
--------------------------------------------------

But to think that maybe all this time you've been lying and that you're really Hannah's lover despite telling me you're not? How do you think I would feel about all our conversations? I would tell you to go to hell! Well, no, I do it in advance because all this mystery that you bring with you is driving me crazy. Why so much obsession with her?

If it turns out that you really are her lover and you have used me all this time, you better prepare yourself because I plan to castrate you for being an idiot.
--------------------------------------------------

     Maybe it's because he had never seen that side of her, but he couldn't help but laugh. I had actually imagined her furiously writing the email while frowning. He had seen her make that expression before and thought it was adorable coming from her.

     He calmed down a little, seeing a second email from she. In the title was “I'm sorry”. When he started reading it, he laughed again even though he shouldn't have because of how nervous she seemed to be. Maybe because he wasn't expecting a second email?
--------------------------------------------------

From: Miss_Skellington@gmail.com
For: 01040.jake@gmail.com
Subject: I'm sorry.

I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY! I NEVER REALLY MEANT TO INSUE THAT YOUR SISTER WAS YOUR LOVER!

God, now I feel worse for having told you all that. Will you forgive me? I promise I won't castrate you! I won't even be mad at you two! I have been a fool!

I'll prepare whatever food you want when you get back! I'll clean your clothes if you want! But I'm sorry! I didn't know she was your sister! If I had known maybe I wouldn't have sent you the other message in the first place, Sorry!
--------------------------------------------------

     Again, he laughed. Although the topic was serious, she made him laugh. It was always like that with her, he had already noticed it. It always made him laugh. Although this time her confusion was more than understandable, but he didn't expect it to be that way. Macie jealous? He must have taken advantage of that, because of how she implied he was jealous with her conversations with Jessy or Aiden.

    “I really missed being in touch with you again,” he sighed, closing the email window. “You are the best thing that has ever come into my life, Macie…”