THIRTY SEVEN

Harua groaned in his seat and lied against the desk.

"What's wrong, vice prez?" Taki asked, sitting next to the whiney Harua.

"Maki left today," Harua sulked.

"Oh, right. The first years went on a trip," Taki remembered.

"Don't remind me. I won't see him for a week," Harua cried.

"It's only a week, don't worry about it," Taki comforted.

At least you're not like me and waited for three weeks, Taki thought to himself.

"Oh, right, is everything alright with Nicholas?" Harua asked.

"Nicholas? What do you mean?"

"The thing about him and his crush," Harua replied.

"Wait, how do you know about that?"

"You know how some people stole money from me? Nicholas personally gave it back to me and I've been keeping your little secret until now. And, Nicholas had been asking me questions about Jo, so I had a suspicion," Harua explained.

"Wow, so he told you all of this while he left me in the dark? His closest friend?" Taki scoffed.

"I mean, you were suspended, so..."

"Shut up. Anyways, it hasn't gotten any better. He keeps on talking about him, it's kinda strange since Nicholas hasn't acted like this before. He's usually pretty full of himself, but all he's been doing is talking and sulking about Jo ignoring him," Taki explained.

"Oh, I see. Well, if I can't have my love, then I'll make some people fall in love!" Harua said with a sudden passion inside of him.

"Harua, you have a partner, he's just not with you at the moment," Taki sighed.

"Well, not being next to me at all times is basically cheating," Harua said sarcastically, making the boy next to him laugh.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Very short and wholesome chapter <3

- Rin