THIRTY SIX

"I miss him," Maki whined to Yuma as they walked towards the bus.

"I don't care, shut up. Don't sit next to me, I don't want to hear you whine," Yuma said as he rolled his eyes.

"You're so mean," Maki pouted as he followed his class president.

Yuma sat down in a seat and put his bag in the seat next to him, forcing Maki to sit in front of him. He watched as the boy whined, but eventually fell asleep while the rest of the people were getting on. Yuma put in his earphones and looked out the window, lost in his thoughts. He felt a small tap on his shoulder and he took out an earbud and looked at the person. His eyes widened when he saw who it was.

"Do you mind if I sit here?" K asked, smiling.

"Why are you here, Koga senpai?" Yuma asked, displeased to see his senior.

"They needed some third years to help with this trip, so I volunteered. Now, do you mind moving your bag so I can sit?" K asked again.

"Why can't you sit somewhere else?" Yuma complained.

"There's no other seats available, smart ass. Now, move your bag," K said as he picked up Yuma's bag and placed it on the younger's lap. Yuma rolled his eyes as his senior made himself comfortable sitting next to him.

Yuma turned his head to look outside the window, trying to ignore the senior next to him. The younger boy took out his phone to check the song he was listening to.

"Wow, you listen to &TEAM?" K asked, taking Yuma's phone.

"Hey! Koga senpai! Give me my phone back!" Yuma hissed, trying to get his phone back from K.

"Wow, you sure do have good music taste, I'll give you that, Nakakita," K admitted as he scrolled through Yuma's playlist.

"Koga senpai, give it back!" Yuma said sternly, almost turning into a yell.

K laughed at the younger struggling to get his phone back. The phone in his hand buzzed and he looked at it. His eyes widened at what he saw and he tossed the phone back to the younger.

"Jeez, took you long enough," Yuma sighed as he took his phone.

"Don't read that message, Nakakita," K instructed, looking in the opposite direction of Yuma.

Yuma scrunched his nose and looked at the message, ignoring K's request. He sighed as he read the message and put his phone on silent.

"How are you so calm about that?" K asked, noticing how oddly calm the younger was.

"I get these all the time, don't worry about it, it's none of your business," Yuma replied, closing his eyes and leaning his head against the window.

K's eyes widened and he looked at the younger in concern. It definitely wasn't normal to be getting messages like that. K thought back to what the message had said.

Don't think you can escape that easily, Nakakita Yuma.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUSPENSE WITH YUMA MWAHAHAHAH

Sorry for the lack of uploads