FIFTEEN

He isn't here again, Euijoo thought to himself as he looked at the empty couch in the student council room.

It had been a week since Taki started ignoring him. No matter how much Euijoo tried to talk to him, he would end up turning the other way or just walking past him. He hadn't been waiting for him every morning to walk to school with him, nor had he been coming to the student council room after school.

Euijoo fidgeted with the pen in his hand, trying to ease his mind. However, for some reason, he couldn't stop thinking about Taki. He got up from his seat and left the council room, determined to find his friend.

He asked the teachers and other classmates for his whereabouts, but they didn't know anything. About to give up, Euijoo went outside, looking around. When he approached the back of the school, he heard the sounds of punching. Euijoo's eyes widened in shock as he hid behind the wall. When the sounds of punching stopped, he revealed himself.

"Stop, it's Euijoo. Stop what you're doing. Wait... what?" Euijoo confronted the people, but the person looked very familiar.

Taki stared at Euijoo as he held the student by the collar.

"JooJoo senpai... It's not what you think!" Taki tried to reason, letting go of the student he was beating up.

"Not what I think?! What are you doing?!" Euijoo shrieked as his eyes darted from the boy on the floor to his friend in front of him.

"Listen, I-"

"There's nothing to negotiate here! You... You were the one doing all of this?" Euijoo asked in disbelief.

Taki gritted his teeth.

"Answer me!" Euijoo yelled.

"Yes..." Taki muttered, looking at the ground.

Euijoo scoffed.

"And here I felt bad about yelling at you. So this is what you've been doing, huh? Making my life harder?"

"I didn't mean to... I thought I was helping you..." Taki responded.

"Helping me?! You made everything worse for me!" Euijoo spat.

Taki felt like something shot his heart. He did what he did for good intentions only. Everything he did was with Euijoo in consideration.

"But I-"

"Save it. I'm telling the teacher. Don't ever talk to me again," Euijoo said as he turned around and began walking away.

"Wait! JooJoo, don't leave!" Taki grasped onto Euijoo's arm.

Euijoo pushed Taki away, making the younger boy fall onto the ground.

"Don't call me by that stupid nickname, you don't deserve to call me that anymore," Euijoo spat.

"But... JooJoo, I can explain," Taki attempted to reason.

"It's Euijoo senpai to you. Don't waste your breath. You disgust me," Euijoo said as he walked off.

Taki felt his heart drop as he said those words. He felt his chest tighten as he gripped it. He felt like he couldn't breathe. He always thought that one day Euijoo would say,

"I like you!"

Or

"You mean the world to me,"

He never imagined that Euijoo would call him disgusting. Taki sat there, tears beginning to stream down his face. He buried his face in his hands, replaying the scene that just happened in his mind. After what seemed like forever, footsteps were heard. Taki looked up, his eyes red from crying. He saw a teacher and Euijoo.

"Taki, we need to have a conversation," The teacher said.

Taki slowly got up, looking down, not wanting to make eye contact with Euijoo. He followed behind the teacher and the school president into the building.

"You're receiving a two week suspension," The teacher stated.

"Yes, Ma'am..." Taki replied, still not looking up from the ground.

"After your suspension, you'll be assisting the student council in their work,"

"Yes..." Taki replied.

The boy lifted his head up slightly, but quickly put his head back down once he made eye contact with Euijoo. Instead of the usual loving look he gave, Euijoo gave a cold glare, one that Taki thought he was incapable of.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was going to post this another day but I wanna give people the drama they've been waiting for

Finally, some juicy tea

- Rin