THIRTY

"I was hoping that one day you'd say that..." Taki mumbled.

"I really like you too. I've liked you for a long time," Taki replied with a smile, tears running down his face.

"Please don't cry! You'll make me cry!" Euijoo said as he wiped the younger boy's tears away.

"I'm just... So happy you're not mad at me," Taki said with a smile.

Euijoo stopped wiping the boy's tears and stared at him for a moment.

"JooJoo? Are you okay?" The younger boy asked.

Suddenly, the younger boy was pushed onto the hospital bed, and the older boy over the top of him.

"You shouldn't act so cute," Euijoo mumbled as he kissed Taki again.

Taki's head felt like it was spinning. Was he dreaming? He never thought that Euijoo would like him back, let alone kiss him. He realised that it wasn't a dream when Euijoo softly bit his bottom lip. The kiss this time was a lot more passionate. Suddenly, the door was pulled open and Euijoo quickly removed his lips from Taki's.

"Uhm..."

"Taki... Euijoo... What the heck are you doing?!" Fuma asked, seeing Euijoo on the hospital bed and Taki underneath him.

"Uh, nothing!" Euijoo sat down on the bed, allowing Taki to sit up straight.

"Yeah, right. As if that was nothing," Nicholas scoffed as he walked inside the room as well, closing the door behind him.

"Listen, I knew you liked him but I didn't know you were bold!" Fuma said.

"I'm not bold- Wait... How did you know I liked him?" Euijoo asked his friend.

"It's kinda obvious," Fuma said.

"Yeah, even I could recognise it, and I'm not even friend's with you," Nicholas agreed.

"Who else calls you 'JooJoo'? Not me, and I've known you since we were 11," Fuma explained.

"And even though you got mad at Taki, you still went to look for him that day," Nicholas added.

"Yeah, yeah- Wait. How do you know about that, Nicholas?" Euijoo asked.

"Oh, right. I was eavesdropping. I'm Taki's partner in crime," Nicholas said with pride.

"Wait, what-!?"

"Shh, don't say anything," Taki whispered to him.

Suddenly, hurried footsteps could be heard from outside. The door burst open and K ran into Euijoo's arms.

"Euijoo! I thought you died!" K fake cried.

"You're overexaggerating, I'm fine," Euijoo said, trying to get K off of him.

He looked at Taki, who looked slightly annoyed at how clingy K was to him. K looked at Euijoo and raised his eyebrow.

"Wait... Why are your lips swollen?" K asked.

Euijoo flushed pink and he pushed K off of him.

"I ran into a pole on the way here," Euijoo said.

"What a lame excuse," K scoffed as he looked at Taki and winked at him.

"Hey! Why did you wink at him?" Euijoo asked, getting protective.

"And that confirms it. Congratulations! Taki, you're the second person to date someone in the student council this year!"

"Wait, what?" Taki, Euijoo, Fuma, and Nicholas all said in unison.

A pair of hurried footsteps could be heard and Maki and Harua rushed into the room.

"Euijoo senpai! Are you okay? Taki, how about you? Are you okay?" Harua asked, catching his breath.

"Yeah, are you two alright? Harua was freaking out because you two disappeared," Maki added.

The room was silent. Maki and Harua awkwardly looked at all of the other boys in the room, and realised where they were staring. They looked down to their sides, realising that they were holding hands.

"See, I told you," K said proudly as he crossed his arms.

"When...?" Euijoo asked.

"We'll tell you the full story another time, but are you guys okay?" Harua asked.

"I should be fine now. I just need to rest in the hospital for a couple days," Taki reassured.

Everyone stayed with Taki for a while until it got late. They each left one by one, starting with K, then Harua and Maki, then Fuma, then Nicholas.

"You know I like you a lot, right?" Euijoo reassured, holding onto his hands.

"Yes, I know now," Taki replied.

"The thing I said about you being disgusting, I didn't mean it. I let the anger and stress get the better of me. I really like you, Taki,"

"I really like you too, JooJoo," Taki replied.

"So, will you be my boyfriend?" Euijoo asked.

Taki smiled.

"That was meant to be my line... Of course I will be your boyfriend," Taki said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay so like this is going on for way longer than you think

I currently have 41 chapters in my draft-

Idk how long this is gonna be (Euijoo and Taki might not live happily ever after)

- Rin