TWO

"I got told that there's going to be a new transfer student today," Euijoo informed Taki as they walked to school.

"Really? What's his name? What's he like?" Taki questioned as he sucked on his lollipop.

"His name is Maki. Hirota Maki. He's an exchange student from Germany," Euijoo explained to the curious boy.

Taki opened his mouth in awe. He seemed interested in the new student. The two continued to walk to school while chatting. As they arrived, they saw a student in their uniform looking at the school.

"Excuse me, do you need help?" Euijoo said as he approached the lost student.

The student turned around, revealing his face. The boy didn't look familiar. His hair was blond, and his uniform looked brand new.

"Hello, sorry, I'm the new exchange student, Hirota Maki, nice to meet you," He extended his hand out to greet the school president.

"Ah, welcome. My name is Byun Euijoo, I'm the school president. I'll be helping you today," Euijoo replied as he shook the new student's hand.

Taki watched from afar as the two boys participated in a handshake. Taki felt slightly upset, but he didn't understand why. It was just a handshake. Taki walked behind Euijoo, who was explaining to Maki the school system and giving him a tour. Once the bell rang, Euijoo looked behind him and saw that Taki was still following them.

"Taki, you can go to class, you know that? Your attendance will drop," Euijoo said.

"But I wanna stay with you," Taki whined, not wanting to be separated from his senior.

Euijoo sighed and pointed to Taki's classroom. Taki pouted and sadly walked to his classroom.

"Who's that?" Maki asked Euijoo as he watched the boy sulk.

"That's Taki, we've known each other for years and he's gotten really attached to me," Euijoo laughed.

"Anyways, let's continue the tour."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was a short chapter haha

Hope you enjoyed it

- Rin