Chapter 14

Octavia's Perspective

I can't describe in a non-offensive way how this girl turns me on. The way my t-shirt hits her mid-thighs and the tights are molded around her voluptuous hips and show off her brilliant ass. If the stone were a measuring tool exactly like a hard stone I am now. My uncared for physical condition is already becoming painful. I often squeezed the bulge in my pants to calm her down and out of the corner of my eye I watched as she shamelessly watched me do it. When she noticed that I had actually caught her she turned her head towards the window. When I heard the almost deaf sound of her swallowing hard I knew I couldn't calm down anything with her here. "Can you stop touching yourself next to me?" I can't believe her reaction, she still turns me on and she still tries to look disgusted by the consequences of her actions. "I'm trying to calm down what you caused, stop sulking!" I say sternly and she rolls her eyes.

I would give her reason to roll her eyes.

This is the first time in my life that I have been in a situation like this. A situation in which I ended up not being able to control myself anymore. After a road that for me lasted like an eternity, I finally arrived in front of her gigantic house. I get out of the car to get some air and watch her get out too. I make my way to her side of the car until she manages to open the back door to get her backpack out of the car and close it with her back against the cold car. She was taken by surprise by my gesture and her mouth betrayed a moan that I felt up to my dick.

"If I kiss you what will you do to me?" I asked her grinning from ear to ear. "I'm going to slap you!" She answered me in an attempt to inhibit me. But how would she know that I would take a thousand slaps to know her taste.

"Then I will accept it with pride!" I say then cupping her face in my hands and kissing her. Her full lips were cold from the cold and sweet from the lipstick she wore. It was like heaven fell and merged with hell. Like the difference between day and night in the Sahara. The fireworks in my head were exploding with fervor as she kissed me back. Taken by surprise by her gesture, I almost forgot how to kiss because the little redhead dominates me excessively. Her kiss was better than anything else. And I didn't even want to think about what sex would be like because I was close to orgasm just from kissing her.

And maybe it was better that she pushed me and the bodies didn't separate so that I wouldn't be able to get enough. Opening my eyes I meet hers who were shining in the moonlight and who were now looking at me with some anger. Before I can react she slaps me again despite the pain, because her palm was quite heavy and she hit quite well. I can swear she gave me a sign, I start laughing and smiling. "Why the hell are you laughing, are you normal?" she screamed at me but I couldn't hear her because I was deaf with ecstasy. "Be sure that I am not normal. I'm crazy, I'm crazy about you!" I told her breathing hard, still trying to catch my breath from the palm she gave me. "You would never do to me what you did now! What do not you understand? You don't attract me!" she was talking but not trying to convince me but more her and I was laughing even louder. " Seriously? Then why did you kiss me back?" I asked her but her silence answered for her.

"Go home, don't catch a cold. Otherwise I'll be around you even more!" Although still silent, she rolls her eyes, takes her backpack from the car and enters the house. The erection between my legs was still throbbing uncontrollably.

    I drove about 2 blocks away until I pulled over in a dark area as I could no longer drive or concentrate due to the erection. I pull down my pants revealing my disturbingly rock hard throbbing member. I take it in my palm and begin to rub it up and down the length with a slow swing that was already excruciating. I spit into my palm and also use the pre-ejaculatory fluid as a lubricant. The swings had started to be faster, my breathing more jerky and all I could see was her image in front of my eyes...

I could feel the orgasm buildup in my stomach, I could not prevent myself from moaning as my cock continued showing me that I am not enough.

I scared the shit out off me when I heard the phone ringing. I was not even my ringtone. I looked at the caller id only to see: Crazy Zoe. I laughed a little at the name and answered."I am busy, Crazy Zoe!" I couldn't contain myself to say it actually. "Don't tell me this is how I am called in your phone!" A voice on the background said " We'll discuss it later!" I heard Kaly's voice and I proceeded continuing touching myself listening to her voice. This was much effective... " Octavia I need my phone back, I forgot it in your car!" She spoke and I escaped a groan peeking up a faster pace. "What the fuck are you doing right now?" She asked, but she knew, she knew for sure but she wanted to hear me say it. "I am resolving the problem you created love..." I said almost breathlessly. "I want my phone back!" She sounded annoyed, but I wanted to provoke her. "Nah..." I said as I slowed down she speed of my hand. " What do you mean no? Octavia that phone is my life, I need my phone back!" She was yelling now, I love it! It turns me on even more. " I also want to finish but I can't, Come and finish my problem and I'll give you phone back!"

When the fuck I got so desperate? Well at least I will try this card. If she keeps saying no, I'll give it to her anyway. It is her phone after all. " I am not having sex with you to get my phone back!" She said and I rolled my eyes. " I never said something about sex, just a little help, a needing hand..." I was almost ready to say that I was going to give her the phone because of the silence but their answer shocked me. "Fine, where are you?"

"Two blocks down your street, on the left is this little parking lot." I answered to the fiery girl. "You are jerking off in your car in a parking lot? You are so fucking gross!" She loves to spit with fire. "Don't get your standards to high princess, everyone does this..."

.