Chapter 4

Life sometimes it can be the best game to ever play, you make it by your rules and you divide it according to your conceptions. But occasionally you figure that your rules are not valid anymore and you have to make new ones to match the circumstances.

My life here in this town is way different than the one back home. People are nicer, they like me, they want to spend time with me. I don't want to lose this. I want them to accept me for who I am, not for what I am. I don't want them to feel disgusted by me.

  A week passed by and I'm currently on my daily run through the main park of the town.
It's been a week and that specific redhead didn't left my mind. She captivated my attention entirely, her laughter brightened my days, her smile made my heart beat faster than it should. It took me once to see her to know that she will be the next to destroy me.

I feel connected to her somehow, every time she pushes me away I feel the need to come closer. Like she wants me to come closer but she doesn't have the courage to say it. Or I am just crazy...

I stopped from running to watch a little girl dressed in a pink princess dress trying to catch a balloon imprinted with Lion King. When the ballon reached closer to my level I took it and gave it to her.
She looked at me with her big brown eyes and she smiled at me showing her dimples.
" Do you like Lion King?" I gasped coughed off guard by her question. " Of course I do! Does not everybody likes it?" I said smiling back at the little girl. " You are so pretty, I like you!" I started laughing at her boldness. " You are e very pretty young lady also but I think I'm too old for you!" I said and she leaned her head to the side for a moment. "You should be friends with my sister, she is very beautiful and I don't like her friends!" I see she loves to talk for a little girl. " What is your name little princess?" I asked because I am curious...
" Lily!" She answered showing once more her dimples. " Nice to meet you Lily, I'm Octavia!"  She shook my finger because her hand was so small it made my hart melt. " Let me take you to your sister! She must be worried. Show me the way!" I said and she took my hand guiding me through the crowded park.

My hart stoped when she siluete of a  well known redhead came before my eyes. She turned and looked directly up into my eyes.

I can't understand how she can look down on me when she's so much smaller. Her eyes were like flames even though they are blue. She hugged her sister who smiled at me once more before leaving. What have I got myself into?

Once her sister was gone her mood changed and her anger became curiously and she started once more checking me out shamelessly. When her eyes caught my abs she licked her lips and I swear I'm not imagining. And those plump pink lips look so good, I can't stop the thought of them around me.

She started yelling at me but I couldn't listen a word because I was fighting the thought of how the world might end if I would kiss her, right then and there...  but I didn't and she left and I felt stupid for not saying anything or doing anything...

~~~~~~~~~~~<***>~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A couple of hours have passed since what happened. I am currently sitting on a bench on the Main Street looking around. Trying to figure it out but I don't know how.

Maybe all that tension is just in my head and all I need is to move on... find a distraction!
Like a sign from God, I rise my head from the ground and seen the most good and worse thing I could ever see. She saw me to and came to approach me. Her face lit up at the sight of me. And I knew she will make me forget a bit about everything. Yet I felt like the last person on this earth, because I'll never forget myself for hurting a person the way I was.
  "Hey, Octavia, so good to see you here, how have you been?" She said smiling softly. "I've been better I guess!" "Yea, your face is giving off" I don't know why but that comment made me smile. "May I?" She asked pointing to the bench "Yes, of course, take a seat." Now having a closer look at her, she is beautiful, with that fluffy hair and those big green eyes. She was wearing a pair of blue jeans with a black sweater that was matching her black sneakers. " Did someone told you how beautiful you look today?" I said and her face turned red. "Well you look very good today also." She said smirking "What? No! I'm all sweaty and dirty." " Wetter the better!" She said and I started laughing "You didn't just said that!" "Be sure I did!" I guess I will play this card afterwards. So I let a couple of moments for us to enjoy the silence before I spoke once again. "Zoe, would you like to out with me? I asked and I felt a lump in my throat. " Out like a date?" She asked a little surprised. " Yea like a date!" " Then... yes, I'm going out with you!" . 

I hope the world will not burn to the ground at the end of everything because all I want is what I can't have. So I'll let it go, if it's not coming back it was never meant to be and you will have to move on and walk away like every other person that walked through this earth...