Chapter 8

I look between the two of them again and again, not words could get out of my mouth.
I should be happy that she protected my best frend but I don't know why I just don't. I don't know, everything happened so fast that it makes me think is all fake.

Zoe turns and leaves me with Octavia because it seems someone had called for her and she just left me here, sometimes I wonder what is wrong with her. I took a glance on Octavia who turned her back to me to fix her pants. It took me a little while to wonder what was she fixing exactly. Until my eyes widened at the thought of what it could be.

I look back and Octavia was entering the water a little too fast for my eyes. Like she wanted to get rid of me.

I followed her into the water and she became going further into the other part of the lake behind a little portion of trees.

" Where the fuck do you think you're going?" I yelled at her but she kept going without looking back. " Don't come after me!" She said back. Does she really think I'll ever listen to her?

We were far from any other people when she stopped. The water reached right under her belly button and she just stood there. The sun kissing her skin like a glass in the morning. The light outlined every muscle on her back aspect that made my stomach flutter.

I caught up to her when she turns and looks at me, her stare burned holes in my body. Her gaze stops for a second on my breasts and then she closes her eyes as if trying to imagine something in particular to escape my presence. I don't understand, yesterday she fucked my best friend and today she acts like I shine brighter than the sun itself. And I still don't know what she wants from me.

"Why do you run away from me?" I asked. She looked down at me and I felt that nod in my throat again, I felt so small compared to her. She was the greatest statue in e antique Egipt. "You told me to stay away from you! Now you are the one coming after me?" She asked and her voice sounded strange. her voice was thick and slow, predicting every word she was about to say.

I was dizzy with the sudden tension between our beings now as close as ever. I look up into her eyes and they were darkened but still sparkled like the stars in the sky.

" Yea right, and you stay away from me next to my best friend!" I don't even know why I said that but I felt it like a stone on my soul that was lifted but at the same time I wanted to hide behind the huge stone.

" Ow really, are you mad or jealous darling? You wanted that to be you, the one I wrapped my arms around?" her words raced through my mind driving me crazy and exasperating me making me realize my heart was pounding in my chest like a racehorse at the sound of her voice.

"You are crazy!" I said maybe she would stop but she did worse. She stepped closer to me and the moment I felt her hand slightly around my neck I froze, I wanted to move to do something, anything but I couldn't. She leaned closer to my ear and her worm breath sent shivers through my body. " I am indeed crazy, I am crazy after you!"

With her other hand took mine and placed it on her crotch. My eyes widened at the feeling of her hard dick under my palm.
" Not even the cold water can numb it when you are this close!" She said rubbing herself using my hand. I closed my eyes but I still could see the light of the sun...

I opened my eyes and the light exploded around me, instantly I felt smashed back by a pillow. The laughter echoed the room. I pushed back the pillow to see Zoe looking at me with an expression of excitement and something else more like suspicion.

Now I remember that she spent the night here because we drank a little too much last night. I give her a look of confusion but her smile widened. "Were you having a sex dream?" Her question brought me back to reality and made me remember my dream.

What the actual fuck is wrong with my brain to dream something like this. I am not attracted in any way to Octavia, I am not attracted to girls. Maybe once in life will be one but it will never be her. She is so annoying, and full of herself and loves the attention. And she is my best friend's girlfriend or what and they...

"I was not!" I said trying to get myself out of this situation. "And you want me to believe you? You are a sleep talker!" I looked at here and all the colour in my face evaporated. I didn't know what to say. I never asked for this.

And just like the all mighty force loves me the door opens and Lili comes into the room jumping into the bed hugging me. "Why are you still here?" She asks Zoe. "Lily is not nice, she is my friend!" I never understood why she doesn't like her, they are so much alike.

   "Momy said today the new nany starts working!" Why lately everything evolves around that girl? Why can't she leave me a day of peace?  "Then where is she?" Zoe asked.

I was aleready in the living room drinking my coffee with Zoe when the bell rang. I looked at the dor and saw the house keeper open the door for Octavia. She entered the hause and made her way behind his back letting herself lead by him to us. He stopped in the doorway and Fermat said. "Miss, this is miss Octavia Kratuss, the new nany for miss Lili."

She waved at us and I looked at Zoe who was smiling devilishly. What is the thing with these two? They act like they keep the biggest secret of the world. They just fucked, what is so incendiary?

"We already know..." I tried to say but I was cut off by Lili who was running to Octavia like she was her oldest friend. She picked her up and hugged her which took me by surprise a little because Lili was quite heavy and she picked her like she was a feather. "Octavia, are you my new nany?" She asked with a big smile. " Yes little princess!"

Zoe looks at me surprised and amused by my annoyance face by the situation. "How did you win the little I like no one?" Zoe asks.
"Magic I guess!" Octavia answers smirking at me shamelessly. I rolled my eyes at her cockiness.

The whole day was just the picture of Lili and Octavia all around the house, eating, playing, dancing on Taylor Swift songs. At least she has good taste in music. But I still don't get what is so incredible about her that everybody likes.

I have to recognise that she handled Lili very well through the day, because I never seen Lili so happy. Zoe left a couple hours ago after that she made a remark of don't be too naughty and throwing me a wink. I just can't understand her sometimes...