Chaper 5

Kalilah POV

   "Will you let me stay here, don't invite me in?" I set aside as she walked into my house. I was definitely speechless. Was this all in my head, just another dream? Or should I say nightmare? " Shoes please!" She turned and tossed me a look of amazement befit she took off her shoes. I had no other words, nothing crossed my mind. All I could think was the shoes, and yes, I am very much of a clean freak. Everything has to be clean, in its own place. It's drives me crazy.

"I'll call one of the staff to show you the property." I said ready to take my phone out of my pocket but her words made me stop. "Why don't you show me around? Are you scared to come closer?" Was this girl mad? I literally told her this morning to stay away from me and now she works in my house taking care of my sister. Why the universe just keeps pushing her into my life, my dreams, my brain. She is running through my head since before we even met. What is happening to me? Once more I find myself looking at every detail of her, every strand of hair, every freckle on her body and her scent of citrus and old spice... Fuck she was smelling to good!

I was snapped out of my trance when my phone buzzed in my pocket. I took it out to she that Sebastian was calling me. "Excuse me for a second, is important!" I take a few steps out of the room as I answered the phone. "Hey baby, I'm coming to your place to hang out, is a perfect weather to watch a movie. Don't you think?" I remained silent for a moment before answering "Yea, of course I'm waiting for you!" At least him being here will give me an excuse to not spend time with the Octavia Girl.

  I return into the room where she was looking at a specific picture on the cabinet. She turned to me when I entered the room like a little kid who was caught looking at something is not allowed to. "I'm sorry I can't show you around right now, I'm experiencing guests. But you will find In the kitchen many other people who can help you."
" You are such a mystery, you spit venom when you speak yet your eyes look so bright almost like the sun in the afternoon." She was trying to flatter me with her words hoping to get me believe her. This girl is so fucking clever, she knew what to say and when to speak and that vexed me.
" I told you to stay away from me, neither your words nor your charm can affect me. I don't know what exactly you want from me, but you have to understand that your mere presence bothers me. So get over it!"
I said it a little too harsh but, maybe this time she gets it.
" You don't get it, don't you? I want nothing from you. But there will come a day when you will regret your words. You shall want something from me and I might not be there anymore to bother you." She said and I felt the world tearing it self apart beneath my feet. She made me feel exactly the way I made her feel and I deserved it. But I'll never let her see that her words affected me. Thai is a game she will not win.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Five hours have passed since the conversation with Octavia, Sebastian and I were chatting on the couch, catching up after all the time we spent apart. I hopped that when I'll see him my thoughts Wii go away, that I will lost myself in his eyes like the old days but it wasn't the same. I wanted to smell his parfume but har scent was stuck in my lungs, it was everywhere, and mostly in my brain. He put his hand on my thigh, squeezing it a little and smirk at me.
" I've missed you so bad baby!" He said and I felt nothing, I wanted to feel something but it wasn't enough. " I've missed you too!" I said it and it sounded like I wasn't the one speaking. He leaned and kissed me harshly, not even the kiss was what I remembered, everything felt diferent. Everything felt like nothing, no spark, no flame, no need, no desire for him.

I see my phone ring beside me and answer immediately. I got up end excuse myself. I walked in the garden outside and the cold wind sent shivers through my body.
" Yea Zoe, what's up?" I said wondering why she called me at this hour. " Fucking hell, I've did it!" She said breathlessly, I never heard her like that. " What did you done?" I asked confused.
" I made Octavia bloody Kratuss fell prey to my charms directly into my bed!" She said and I felt like I lost balance. " Fuck she is so good in bed, she fucked the shit out of me. I can barely feel half of my body" She was talking but I just couldn't listen, it made me nauseous the thought of this. " Say something, are you not happy for me?" She asked and I didn't know what to say. " What do you want me to say? I'm proud of you for finding a Fuck Buddy because I am not in the mood for this Zoe, good luck fucking your girl. See you at school Monday!"
"Wait are you not coming to the lake with us tomorrow?"
" I don't know Zoe, I don't think so!"
" I'm going to pick you up at 10 AM anyway! See you tomorrow" Of course she doesn't listen to me she never does.
" Ok... See you tomorrow Zoe!"

I guess Octavia took my advice and got over it.  She got over it by fucking my best friend for fucking heavens...