Chapter 3

Kaly perspective

I was walking down the beautiful central street of the city, the light were shining the path I was passing. The silence filled the streets and the chilly breeze hugged my body. Everything was so calm and peaceful, like a scene from a movie. Where the silence represent the happiness of the well known glory. But what happens to the pain and the suffering. The desire and the unwanted. I looked put to the sky and a raind drop fell on my face. And for a second as I blinked the rain came. When water dripping down on me i felt not alone. Under a streetlight a well known figure stands. What was once only darkness and shadows now was a real person staring at me. She was looking at me like a I was to only one to be seen, she didn't even notice the rain that was soaking her from head to toe. She didn't budged, she didn't moved and neither am I... we just stand there self absorbing each other. A voice stronger and louder filled my ears calling my name. Everything started to tremble as my vision started to blur and the only words that came out of my mouth was "no!" And the light came and my eyes began to hurt.

I open my eyes to see my little sister next to me smiling. Her gorgeous long hair was braided obnoxiously but she still looked like a little angel. I smile at the sight of her. She looked nothing like me her brown shiny hair and those beautiful big chocolate eyes were looking at me with sparkles in them. "Kally wake up, you promised me we'll go to the park today!" She said with lots of energy that made me laugh. " Then if I promised you I should keep my word..." I said and her smile lightened the room. " give me a couple minutes to get ready, ok?"  " Ok!"

I looked at my phone and saw that was already 10:00 AM. I got up and walked towards my bathroom. Brushed my teeth and doing my skin care at the speed of light. Put on o pair of black cargos a grey cropped sweater with a pair of white puma shoes. My hair was a walking mess so I put a cap on, I sprayed some parfume and grabbed my keys. I walked down stairs to a hiper energic Lily who was running around the hall. And stopped seeing me standing before her. "Let's go!"

The road was short but funny, full of entertaining listening to Lily singing wildest dreams by Taylor Swift. And that fact made me wonder where she learned that song. Because she doesn't have friends at all!
She always preferred to be by herself, to stay alone even tho she loves spending time outside.

Making friends was always a hard task for her, she tells herself she doesn't like people but she is a kid full of love. I prefer to consider her as a picky person when it comes to friendship because she doesn't like not even one of my friends, not even Zoe.

The first time she met Zoe she told me she boring because she doesn't like Lion King movie. And yes, my sister is obsessed with that movie...

As I sit on a bench watching Lily running in the playground I feel my phone buzzing. I take it out to see Zoe'a ID. I answered to hear a
loud ass scream from the other side of the call.

" Kaly, I'm going crazy. It's been a week and I can't find a fucking thing about that bloody girl!" She yelled like a child whose candy was taken. " You fucked my head off with that Octavia girl. She is like a ghost, get over with!"
I yelled back hoping she'll stop talking about her. " I know but I just can't stop thinking about her!" She said and that made me gagged. "She is no special!" "No special? Have you seen her? And the way her tight shirt sleeves hugs her biceps..." "O hell naw, I'll hang up on you if you don't shut up!" I said already tired of this conversation.

I look around to see Lily but she's nowhere to be found. I started looking through the playground and nothing. My heart started racing like crazy and my breathing grew heavier. "Zoe, I'll call you later, I can't find
Lily!" " It's definitely out there somewhere!"

She said and I couldn't fight the urge to end the call so I did.  I started calling her name but no answer.  My head filled with dark thoughts and all I could think about was how the fuck I lost sight of her. 

Suddenly I felt a little arm pulling my sweater. When I turned my heart stopped completely. Before my eyes standing my little sister holding Octavia's hand. I got down on my knees and hugged tightly the little girl. "Never run away from me, you scared me so bad!" I said looking into her big brown eyes. "Kaly, she is Octavia and she's my new best friend!" My eyes widened and looked at my sister the at the girl and back at Lily. " Lily why don't you go and wait for me on the bench? I'll just have a talk with your friend here!" I said and she nodded. "Please don't scare her away!" "Chop chop if you want ice cream!"

I took my time to scan the girl head to toe. She was wearing a tight cropped shirt with baggy joggers. She looked all sweaty and her hair was in a lazy ponytail under her cap. I don't know why but I felt nervous all of a sudden. Her tall strong posture made me fell this way. And the fact that she seemed to know what kind of effect she had on me made her feel cocky. A smirk covered her face when my eyes coughed her tone and sculpted abs. Fuck she really looks good.

Now I know why Zoe is so obsessed with her. "Are you always checking people out this shamelessly, or just me?" I felt so embarrassed now I didn't even notice I was staring. " Just bitches!" " Hmm, do you mean to be your bitch? You don't have to tell me twice!" She said mockingly and that pissed me off. I felt like I could just rip her head off.

" Fuck you!" I said hopping she would stop but she didn't. "As I already said anytime you want baby" why wouldn't the earth open up to swallow me up? " Look, as long as I don't give a fuck about you, you will stay away from me or my sister! You don't wanna mess with me, I'll ruin you and believe me I'm a person of my word!" I look right into her eyes only to  see them already looking at my lips and I felt a lump in my throat.  What the fuck is wrong with me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  I was sitting on the couch watching TV when the bell rang. I looked at Sophie, who is something like a housekeeper. "Who could be?" I asked slightly surprised because nobody comes here, ever. "It might be the new nanny, Jessica is pregnant again!" "Then I'll go get the door!"
As I gost closer and closer at the door I felt something like a hole in my stomach. It felt weird but familiar.
The biggest mistake of my life was opening that door.
" What are you doing here? I told you to stay away!"
"What does it seems? I am taking you out on a date...
I am the new fucking baby sitter love!"