Chapter 9

Kaly's perspective

"Good morning babe!" He said with a wide smile. It was too early for me to even understand what is going on around me. He hugged me from behind, kissing my neck. He turned me around and pressed his lips onto mine, kissing me hungrily.

"Good morning to you to Sebastian!" He let go of the embrace when we heard Zoe'a voice. "Get a room, is 8 A.M., nobody wants to see you two make out first thing in the morning!" Sebastian rolled his eyes and kissed me rapidly. "I have class but I'll see you at lunch babe!" I smiled and nodded.

Zoe took my arm guiding me through the halls to our class Not before throwing a glance at someone that I couldn't see. She looks at me a little disappointed. "You know I don't like that guy, why don't you brake up with him?" She asked like it was the simplest thing in the world. "Why would I brake up with him?" I asked her "Maybe because you guys barely see each other and I see that there is no spark." I rolled my eyes at the comment "Well I considered having sex with him!" She widened her eyes at me. "You are not serious! Are you for real? You said you wanted your first time to be exceptional! Have you fallen that badly for a petticoat?"

"He is not a petticoat! He is a nice guy and you know he doesn't know that I am not a virgin! And he still waits for me."  Zoe scoffed at me as we entered the classroom. She rolled her eyes and went to sit with some random girl and left me alone. I looked around and the only seat was next to... hell no. I am not sitting with her. I tried to turn and leave when the teacher entered the class. "Go and take a sit miss!" I rolled my eyes and sit beside Octavia who was watching me amused.

I pulled my chair as far away from her as I could but still her sweet cherry scent filled my nostrils. she was dressed in a pair of baggy black jeans, a tight t-shirt that clung to her well-defined arms. On the chair was a leather jacket that most likely belonged to her. Was I checking her out? No! But the still saw me doing that and a smirk covered her face.

She leaned over and whispered to my ear "You really hate me that much that you rather fell from your sit just to stay away from me?" And pulled my chair closer to her. To close to be exact. the warmth of her body warmed mine. I was only looking ahead but I could feel her warm breath on my cheek. the rhythm of my heart accelerated almost jumping out of my chest. why did i feel like this Why does her mere presence influence me so much?

"You look particularly beautiful today! There is something changed about you!" I furrowed my brows. I really do not believe that she is off all people the only one  that observed. "Did you changed your perfume?" She said and I couldn't stop a little smile at the corner of my mouth. "So you did!" She smiled leaning on the back of the chair.

She didn't said a thing after what happened in class. I was now with Zoe at lunch eating when I felt a little to drenched. I told Zoe that I'll go quick to the bathroom and to take care of my stuff. I got to the bathroom filling wetter and wetter. And once I saw that my period came. Fuck, fuck, fuck. The app calendar said that I would have 4 more days. I quickly look around and remember I left my phone to Zoe.

I stood there in a cabin for an eternity. Actually it passed like 10 minutes. No voice that I could recognise, nobody I know. The time passed and the brake surely ended and nobody came to the bathroom.

Until I heard someone sing a Britney Spears song. I could recognise that voice in a million. Octavia. I was sceptical for a second but I still said it. "Octavia is that you?" I asked a little to desperately. "Kalilah are you spying on me?" She said jokingly. "Please go and bring Zoe, is urgent!"  " I just saw her going to class, I don't think she'll come.."

"Fuck Zoe!" I said angrily " Tell me what it is maybe I can help..." she said calmly. "No!" I said and I could feel myself getting mad. "Come on Kalilah, I can help you!" I didn't want to embarrass myself, but I was standing here for quite some time already. " Is there anyone else in the bathroom?" I asked sceptical "No there is no one here" she said trying to encourage me.

"My period came unexpectedly and my clothes are ruined so I need something to change. And I also need a tampon..." I felt like the world broke apart and I was eaten alive when I heard a little laugh from the other side of the door. "Is not something to laugh about!" She stopped laughing and said "That was what you were so afraid of telling me? You are so childish Kalilah!" I hate when people use my full name. And the fact that she pronounced it so perfectly it made me explode. "Don't worry I'll bring you some clothes from my locker and I'll go really quick to the nurse to get a tampon for you. I'll be back before you know it!" She said it so sweet that it made me nauseous. "Ok!"

Why the all mighty force keeps bringing this girl to me? Every time I see her my insides goes upside down, For a time I thought that she made me nauseous but as the time passed I realised it was nothing like that and that makes me crazy, it scares me honestly. So beeing mean it the best solution to keep her away but it seems like she doesn't even care about it.

Minutes went by when I finally hear the door opened and footsteps getting closer. "I am back, I got you everything!" She handed me the clothes from under the door of the stall. I took them and her parfume filled my nose for an instant. Now I am gonna smell like her all day! I rolled my eyes and started dressing. Her clothes were kinda big but they were comfy. It was a pair of black Nike sweats and a matching sweater. After I finished I finally got out of that stall.

I turn to see Octavia who was watching me like a kid at the fireworks. She came closer looking down on me with the biggest smirk on her face. "And when I thought you couldn't look more beautiful, here you are wearing my clothes just like I never thought I'll see you..."

.