Chapter 1

Kaly Perspective

    It is incredible how life have so many definitions. Every different person having their own unique perspective of life. Some of them take the matter in their own hands and some others like me waits and hope that fate will arrange everything for them.

My life have been a lonely one, they say I have everything I could ever wanted but do I?         I see my parents once a month if I am lucky.

I got used to it but my little sister never did. In a house full of people I find myself all alone beeing a sister, a friend and a parent to my sister.
    I love her with all my heart and soul but I never wanted this kind of life for her. I want her to know how it is to be loved and appreciated not disrespected and criticised.
I don't want her to have the same evolution as me. I had to brake the unknown to find out on my own because I never had someone to tell me what was good and what was wrong.
All I could do is to be there for her and do what my parents never did for me. Prepare her for the worst.

I find myself sitting on the edge of my bed once again, tears rolling down my eyes and a deep pain in my chest filling my heart. I've been haunted by a dream for the past 2 months. Every night, same dream, same girl but I never get what this means. I see her watching me from a far, I tried to make my way to her but I'm pushed back by someone. By somebody with no face, like death but very much alive. I've just never seen someone like her, and the tough of her makes me calm, is like a deja-vu.

I turn my head to see the phone screen turning on and the alarm starting to ring. I stopped it and began to get ready for the first day of the last year of high school.

I grab a pair of  low waisted blue baggy jeans with a with a white tight cropped button up and a pair of Prada loafers.

After 30 minutes I finally finish my makeup and head to Lily's room. I opened the door slightly and she was sleeping like a little raccoon. I turned around to see Jessica one of the house staff who takes care of Lily. Is like her babysitter but much more. She is a respectful woman who loves Lily and is all that matters to me.

Outside the cold breeze hit me unexpectedly for this time of the year. I should take advantage of the heat how much time I have left. I start the car and started driving through the little streets of the city heading to my bestie's house to pick her up. She had a wide smile as she entered the car and throw her bag in the back seat.

"Aren't you excited for the new year?" She said smirking at me " I heard some news!" She winked at me and pulled her seat belt on.

" Is our last year, I'm scared!" I tried to look her in the eyes but I couldn't see her face right now. " Aren't you afraid?"

"Of course I am, but I'm hanging on the fact that we still have an entire year left to enjoy!" She said softly wrapping her hands around me. "Do you heard about the new girl in our class?"

"What, who?" I watched her making herself more comfortable into the seat as she spoke.

" Well I don't know much but I heard she is very gorgeous and very tall and muscular yet very feminine. A brunette angel."  She said and I started laughing.

"And you said you didn't know much?" I laughed harder after the words left my mouth and she let out an anointed sigh. "Shut the fuck up Kaly!" Zoe said and turned up the volume so the song Eyes don't lie by Isabel LaRosa started playing in the car. 

   We stopped into the parking lot and got out. We knew people were watching, this is what we wanted after all, popularity. There is nobody who doesn't know our names. And yet I feel like is not enough for some reason.
   I feel to cold hands wrapping around my wait from behind. Pulling me close into him kissing my neck. I push him back to look ant him.

"Good morning baby!" Sebastian said with a smile covering his face. " Are you for real? I haven't heard from you in 2 weeks and you come and pretend like nothing happened?" I was already started to get angry with him.
"Look babe, I had something to take care of with my family and I didn't had any time to call you! That is all, I swear!"   I turn my head to look at Zoe who is checking out a girl from the football team. Totally lost from the discussion. " Look Seb, if you really want my forgiveness you should try harder."  I feel Zoe's hand pulling mine after her into the school through the hallways until we stopped.

" Kaly, I'm in love!" She said with her mouth wide open. "What, with who?" She moved my head into the direction of the person. "With the new pineapple pie we have here!"

I froze in place seeing that the girl from my dreams was standing across the hall. Now all the fades and the blank spaces were filled clearly in front of my eyes. The fluffy brown hair, her plump lips, the way the sun covers her sharp bone structure and lights her hazel eyes. And once again the filling of deja-vu filled my brain and my heart started racing. I didn't even realise I was staring until the girl  comes into our direction and fuck, she was a head taller than me. Her scent of vanilla and oldspice filled my nose.

" You are e shameless one aren't you?" My face dropped at her words and suddenly felt very angry, who the fuck is she to talk to me like that?
" Excuse me, what?"  I said wanting to erase that smirk from her face.
"You were the one staring, not me. Or staring is a thing here because everyone is right now?" Her smirk grew wider as she talked.
" You should fucking watch you mouth!" I said felling rage erupting from me.
" You sound pretty full of yourself!" Who the actual fuck was she to talk do me like that?
" I'm Kalilah Cathell, my word is unscripted law!"
" Don't get to cocky darling..." I was totally fuming after hearing the pet name.
" What is your username on instagram?" Zoe asks her and she breaks the eye to eye contact to look at her.
"I don't use any of that!"

" What kind of weirdo are you?" I said and started laughing until she said.
" The kind of wierdo you were drooling for, a couple seconds ago And..".
"Zoe" she said compelled by the girl's presence and I rolled my eyes.
" And Zoe, I can give you my number if you want!"
"Sure"

I watch how the girl take Zoe's hand and starts writing on it then leaving. 
" Octavia Kratuss, even the name of this girl is fine!" Zoe said and I felt like I wanted to explode.

  "Who the fuck is that bitch?"