𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐔𝐏

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚
DOES IT EVEN BOTHER YOU THAT WE DON'T TALK ANYMORE?
˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ-

 ❃ ↷ ˊ-

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ-

"CARMEN!" Yelled out a voice their arms wrapped around her neck. They were a little taller than her for sure. She stumbled backwards when the person ran into her hugging her. She took a deep breath in she smelled sandalwood, and fire. They pulled away and she made eye contact with the person who wrapped around her.

"Leo!" She yelled out with a smile on her face. She looked around Camp Half-Blood. On the surface, things didn't look all that different. The Big House was still there with its blue gabled roof and its wraparound porch . The strawberry fields still baked in the sun. The same white-columned Greek buildings were scattered around the valley—the amphitheater, the combat arena, the dining pavilion overlooking Long Island Sound.

"Gods I missed you so much Carmen." He said with a smile before wrapping his arms around her again. He took a deep breath taking in her scent. It was different. She smelled like coconuts, and the signature scent of apples just with a hint of smoke.

"I missed you most." Carmen said smiling.

As the sun dipped low, shadows stretched across Camp Half-Blood, casting an unsettling mood. Where laughter once filled the air, now counselors and satyrs scurried, arming themselves. Dryads, usually vibrant, looked pale, their bows at the ready. The forest wilted, grass yellowed, and scars marred Half-Blood Hill. As Carmen and her friends headed to the Big House, they were met with grim faces and hurried tasks. She recognized a lot of kids from last summer.

Nobody stopped to talk. Nobody said, "Welcome back." Well besides Leo. Some did double takes when they saw Tyson, but most just walked grimly past and carried on with their duties—running messages, toting swords to sharpen on the grinding wheels . The camp felt like a military school. The camp, once lively, now felt tense and militarized, hinting at an impending threat.

"Carmen!" A different voice called out to Aphrodite's daughter. This time it was Blair Rising. Carmen ran towards her Leo ran beside her.

"Oh Leo. This is Blair; Blair this is Leo." Carmen said motioning to each of them introducing them to one another. Blair and Leo waved at each other.

"Hi." Blair said with a smile that Leo returned. They were all inside the big house they found Chiron in his apartment, listening to his favorite 1960s lounge music while he packed his saddlebags.