𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐄𝐒

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚
YOU HAVE THE PRETTIEST SOUL I HAVE EVER SEEN
˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ-

 ❃ ↷ ˊ-

↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ-

THE BUS CAME to a stop at a gas station for passengers to get food water and the bus to fill up on gas. Annabeth stood up going to grab snacks.

"Okay i'll go grab us some snacks." Annabeth said getting up from her seat making her way out the door.

"I'll come with you." Percy said about to get up.

"No. you'll say right here." Annabeth said holding his shoulder to have him stay seated. Carmen was sleeping her head against the window.

"Why? It smells terrible back here."Percy protested.

"Monsters can't smell you through that, so that's where I want you." Annabeth said Carmen was now shifting in her seat waking up.

"I wanna vote." Percy said looking at Annabeth then to Grover then Carmen. "Who thinks that we should all go get to breathe fresh air and buy our own snacks?"

"There's no voting." Annabeth said.

"Carmen do you want to vote." Percy asked.

"Mm." She said

"See she wants to." Percy said gesturing to the half asleep girl.

"Shes so tired she doesn't even want to get up why do you think you couldn't understand what Mm meant." Annabeth said annoyed. "Chips and sodas okay for you guys?" Annabeth said looking at Grover and Percy. Annabeth knew what Carmen wanted.

"I don't think you should just get to decide we don't vote." Percy said becoming even more stubborn. Carmen was annoyed she was hungry.

"I'm sorry to hear that." Annabeth said not caring.

"Okay. I wanna vote on whether you get to decide we don't vote."

"Percy please stop." Carmen said trying to sleep. Percy just looked at her.

"Go to sleep Carm." Percy said giving her a nickname.

"Carmen, Grover, please can you help your-"

Then Grover started to clap, "I really don't wanna be a tiebreaker. I have a better idea."