𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇 𝐁𝐄𝐃

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚
THE GODS LOVE TO FUCK WITH US
˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ-

 ❃ ↷ ˊ-

↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ-

CARMEN was walking with Percy inside of a store called 'Crusty's Waterbed Palace.' It was weird Carmen had an off feeling as she was walking beside Percy walking further inside. Annabeth was with them too only she was invisible and Grover stayed outside not wanting to come in just yet. Carmen had offered to stay outside with Grover till Percy protested.

"Welcome, weary, travelers!" A voice called out in front of them, "Come on in and take a load off. These beds will change your—" He stopped as he came out from an office and out to see who had walked in, he stopped talking when he saw the two demigods, "life."

The lights were buzzing as Carmen took Percy's arm when she saw the ugliest creature. She wouldn't consider him a man, "Hello there. Missing our mommy, are we?" The man said making Percy speak up.

"I know who you are. You're Procrustes. Son of Poseidon, and murderer of travelers." Percy said making Procrustes look at the two kids.

"You're related to it?" Carmen said pointing to Procrustes who just gave her a glare and Percy looked down at her and told her to be quiet. He didn't want her to get killed.

"Crusty, please." Crusty said as he started to walk towards them.

"You do look Crusty." Carmen mumbled making Percy hit her arm slightly signaling her to stop.

Procrustes looked at her then to Percy, "And you, you've got Dad's eyes." He turned to Carmen, "And you, you've got your mothers beauty."

"ɪ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛ ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍᴏᴍs ɢᴇɴᴇs ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴘᴏsᴇɪᴅᴏɴs." Carmen whispered she would have thought that Poseidon was ugly if Crusty was his kid but Percy was also his kid and he wasn't ugly at all Sally must be very pretty to cancel out the ugly ness. She would give props to Poseidon for Percy's eyes. It was probably one or the best quality of his face.

"Take a load off. Relax for a minute." Crusty said motioning around to all the beds.

"The beds are a trap." Percy said making Carmen back away from him taking her arm off and grabbing her hair clip. "That's how you do it. How you murder your guests."

"I do?"

"We know there's a secret passage to the Underworld here." Carmen spoke up making Percy and Crusty to look at her.

"We know you were left here to guard it. But I need you to let us through. Please?" Percy said trying to be nice to the man while Carmen wasn't being nice to him at all.