𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐃

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚
YOU GAVE UP AND LEFT ME, REMEMBER?
˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ-

 ❃ ↷ ˊ-

↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ-

"MY LOVE I CAN'T RAISE HER ON MY OWN." Samuel Miranda said to the Goddess who was standing in front of him. They were outside a run down motel. Samuel Miranda was 21 when he met the mother of his daughter.

His 7 year old daughter Carmen Miranda was inside the room asleep in the beat down Motel. "Sleep, i'll fight the bad dreams off if they come to get you mija."

"The ultimate tragedy is when 2 souls share an amazing connection but meet when they aren't ready for each other. Did no one ever teach you, that when you try to love a Goddess you are playing with divine fire and you and everything you love with burn?" Aphrodite said looking into her mortal lovers deep honey brown eyes.

Those honey eyes started to melt. The tears in his eyes as the man struggled to keep in the emotions in his heart. How would be able to leave his only daughter. He knew if you leave someone at least tell them why, because what's more painful then being abandoned, is knowing you're not worth the explanation.

"My love. I swear it, on my honor, on my blood and on the Gods."

Aphrodite looked at the man. Who hadn't gotten any sleep barely making ends meet taking care for the 7 year old girl. Living in a motel making little money after losing multiple jobs. What did the Goddess of Love see in him was a mystery. But there was no doubt he wasn't beautiful. But in the PROPHECY called out for the abandoned daughter of Aphrodite. That was Carmen Miranda.

"Falling in love with a Goddess is not a death sentence. The story is only a tragedy if the Goddess loves you back." Aphrodite said as she took out a small a vile it was a golden yellow light liquid inside. The liquid from the river of Lethe.

Then she appeared in the motel room. It smelled of old food, cigarettes, and dirty clothes. The Goddess opened the vile before walking over to her daughter. "You have a big heart for a reason, my daughter. I'm sorry for taking that feeling away from you ripping apart and away beyond recognition." She said before tilting her wrist with the vile in her hand tipping it slightly when a drop of the yellow liquid touched Carmen's Forehead.

"Gods you have your fathers eyes."

"It's hard to put it into words. It hurts having you in my life, it hurts not having you in my life. I can't win. I can't provide for you Carmen. I can't be the father you deserve. Maybe one day we'll meet again and explain to each other what really happened. Maybe one day you would understand. Until then, I hope you live your best life. And I hope you really do all things you always said you wanted to do." Samuel said as he placed his sleeping daughter on the grass beneath him. The sun was setting the moon peaking out. Then he placed a kiss on her cheek. And walked away to his run down car.

CARMEN MIRANDA WAS SEVEN when she first got to camp halfblood. She remembered a man at least glimpses of a man who was tan dark hair and a warm smile he was handsome, and then her waking up in a forest. The sun was setting the moon was out, and the stars peaking through. Until she heard running and yells, she didn't make out what the problem was until she ran towards the noises. Then she came face first with a dark haired girl with long curls.

BACK STORY