𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐈𝐃𝐎𝐍

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚
A BOY, AN OCEAN
˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ-

 ❃ ↷ ˊ-

↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ-

IT WAS SUNNY OUT for the game of Capture the Flag. Carmen was wearing her bright orange Camp Halfblood shirt with loose Cargo pants. She was practicing with her axe. She was with Travis as they were practicing together. She dodged, turned, and threw her axe as she kept moving. She would flow when she fought. Her long hair was in ponytails like Annabeth's. They were matching.

"Damn Miranda, girl you have been practicing," Travis said as he was running out of breath and trying to calm down. Carmen laughed and said thank you. And then she saw Percy and Luke walking around as Luke was showing him the different cabins that were playing the game.

In camp, you were assigned a group you had to be in for the capture of the flag red and blue. As Carmen's cabin was in the red group she had gone to Chiron and used her Charmspeak to let her change groups. Silena was still on the red team a little hurt that her half sister chose to go against her. But then go over it rather quickly she could care less about a stupid game for glory.

"Annabeth's the head counselor of the Athena Cabin. She's led our team to three straight wins. Been a long time since anyone's won a fourth." Luke said to Percy. Carmen saw the 2 boys and ran to them leaving Travis confused and annoyed.

"Hey guys! I convinced Chiron to join the blue team this time." Carmen said happily. Luke smiled.

"Convinced or spelled him?" Said Luke with a look on his face making Carmen open her mouth without saying anything.

"Spelled?" Percy said confused.

"Carmen's Charmspeak is a type of hypnotism or persuasion in which it allows the speaker to convince someone else to do or get whatever they want. The strength of the command depends on the tone and the emotion of the charm speaker's voice, as well as their skill with it. She's deadly good at using it." Luke said making Carmen nod her head. Percy widened his eyes that was a cool power but scary.

"But, um, Annabeth she was the one in the bathroom with me and Carmen, she said she'd been waiting for it to happen," Percy said looking over at Annabeth.

"Annabeth sees the world differently," Carmen said.

"She's always six steps ahead of everyone else. You should cut her a break." Luke said as Percy looked back at Annabeth making Carmen's stomach turn.

"Whose side are you on, anyway?" Percy asked looking back at Luke.

"Her's always she's my little sister," Luke said.

"What about you Carmen?"

"I think it depends on who's right or wrong in the situation. I can't be biased." She said. Making Percy nod.