𝐁𝐔𝐁𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐒

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚
SHE CAN MAKE HELL FEEL LIKE HOME
˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ-

 ❃ ↷ ˊ-

↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ-

CARMEN and her friends were walking through some kind of forest. It was cold, dark, and creepy. Carmen couldn't pin point exactly where they were but if she really put more thought into it, for sure her lessons with Luke would come in handy.

For Grover he couldn't stop thinking about the pearl that got eaten by the Cerberus. "We can't ignore this. It's just math. The four of us, plus your mom, is five people, and only four pearls. Someone is staying behind. And It should really be me."

Carmen turned around about to deny the fact no one should stay behind. Especially Grover actually none of them should, if anything she would want herself to be the one who stayed behind.

"It wasn't your fault. And even if it were, you're not getting left behind." Percy said as he took out his own pearl placing it in Grover's hand making Carmen widen her eyes. "Period. After we get the bolt and stop this war, you guys are leaving. With my mom." Percy took a second to look at Carmen she didn't have anything to say.

"What about you?" Grover asked looking at Percy. He just started to continue to walk not answering.

"Percy!" Carmen yelled after.

"Wait. Wait. Wait. Percy what about you?" Grover said as he started to follow Carmen who was following Percy.

"Quests aren't linear, right? I'll figure something out—"Percy cut himself off when he was face to face with something. It was a mummy like thing. With its face showing and body wrapped. "Sorry."

Carmen knew where she was she was in Asphodel.

"They can't hear you." Annabeth mumbled as she looked at the person in front of her.

"They?"

"This must be Asphodel." Carmen said as she looked around. Sure she was outside world clueless but she had to thank Luke for all the fun facts about her world.

"Carmen's right. I read a book about this place." Annabeth said as she started to walk towards one of the people.

"Wait. No, no, no, no, no, no, no. What are you—" Grover said as Annabeth grabbed the bottom of the cloth showing the roots in the ground. They were stuck there.