𝐂𝐀𝐁𝐈𝐍 10

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚
𝑩𝑬𝑨𝑼𝑻𝒀 𝑰𝑺 𝑶𝑵𝑬 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑵𝑮, 𝑩𝑼𝑻 𝑨 𝑷𝑼𝑹𝑬 𝑯𝑬𝑨𝑹𝑻, 𝑻𝑯𝑨𝑻 𝑰𝑺 𝑩𝑬𝑨𝑼𝑻𝑰𝑭𝑼𝑳
˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ-

 ❃ ↷ ˊ-

↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ-

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚
         CARMEN WAS NOW THIRTEEN and she had been living at camp for six years. She had grown into her looks her hair still long with her light brown wavy hair her brown doe eyes, dark at night but when the sun hit them they were a pool of 𝐻𝑂𝑁𝐸𝑌. She had a lovely smile the one that is contagious to others surrounding her. She was beautiful. Beautiful was an understatement, she was euphoric. She was not only good-looking but her personality topped everything. She was the kindest person at camp and everyone agreed. She attended to others in their time of need. Although, the kindness didn't effect her sassy attitude.

By the time she was getting older, she had rejected half the campers of each cabin. Boys, and Girls.

She was afraid of love.

Carmen was claimed by Aphrodite when she was eight, the most ironic goddess she could get claimed by. The Goddess of love was her mother and she was scared of love. Her mother wasn't there in her life and she didn't know her father. She had no love to give out if she had no love to receive from her own parents

Either way, she got claimed for two reasons.

One was when Carman saw a dove hurt and attended to it by helping the bird's broken wing. That was when she found out about her first power, healing.

If she was Aphrodite's daughter why did she get a power that the kids of Apollo would have? She didn't know.

And what was the second was when her team won the game Capture the Flag. It was when she was getting good with an axe. Clarisse and sometimes Luke would help her train to get better in combat.

Days after she got claimed her mother had sent her a gift, it was a beautiful pink hair clip with pearls, Carmen adored the color pink and pearls. She would sit by the beach trying to collect oysters to find pearls. The hair clip transformed into a rose gold axe with glitter and hearts on the handle and metal.

  "Carmen!" Yelled Annabeth. She was the daughter of Athena, Carmen became friends with the girl after Luke had introduced them weeks after Carmen's arrival years back. She was kind to Annabeth but she knew Aphrodite and Athena didn't get along. But that didn't effect their friendship. Carmen Miranda ran to the witty girl.