𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚
HER WORLD WAS THE COLOR OF PEARLS: PALE WHITE AND PINK, AND SOFTLY GLOWING
˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ-

 ❃ ↷ ˊ-

↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ-

CARMEN WAS STANDING by the ocean/lake. The sea was calming to her which was ironic. She was knees deep in the water trying to find oysters. To collect pearls.

"Carmen?" A voice called out to her. She turned around too see who said her name.

"Oh hi Percy." Carmen said with a smile on her face. Tips of her hair wet, and her shorts soaked.

"Uhm if you don't mind me asking. What are you doing?" He asked walking closer to the water.

"Oysters." She said showing him the oyster. "I like to find the pearls they have." She said walking out of the water to show Percy the pearl she got.

"That's cool." Percy said looking at the white pearl that she grabbed from the oyster.

Percy Jackson kept looking at the girl admiring the way she talked about how she loved pearls and looking for them. How the water calmed her.

But there was a secret that Percy Jackson was keeping from everyone. And it involved the daughter of Aphrodite.

"Percy. I need to speak with you in my office. And Carmen your sister is looking for you." Chiron said from behind making Carmen and Percy jump away from each other.

"Uhm which one?" Carmen asked.

"Silena." Chiron said while Percy was walking towards him as the 2 walked to Chirons office.

Carmen got of the water. Placing her pearls in her pouch walking out to camp to find Silena. She was sitting by the fire with Connor.

"You were looking for me?" Carmen said to his half sister.

"Yeah. Leo asked me where you were. I think he needs to talk to you. I just didn't know where you were." Silena said looking up at Carmen. Carmen nodded and started to make her way to Hephaestus's cabin.

Carmen knocked on the door waiting patiently by the door with her shorts and hair still wet. Water dripping on the floor outside.

The door opened and it was Charles Beckendorf. "Oh!
Hi— Carmen— uh— can I help you— oh my gods— what are you—" Charles said his cheeks red looking at the girl in front of him. While she just giggled.