𝐌𝐎𝐌𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚
EVERYONE'S FAMILY IS A LITTLE FUCKED UP RIGHT?
˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ-

 ❃ ↷ ˊ-

↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ-

CARMEN was on a cloud being floated to the ground by dozens and dozens of doves. She had landed on a dock near the lake.

"Percy!" Carmen call out her voice was sore the ache in her throat painful.

"Carmen!" Percy yelled as he climbed over the fence soaking wet.

She ran to him as fast as her feet would take her and jumped in his arms, "Thank gods you're okay Percy Jackson."

He wrapped his arms tightly around her "You couldn't die. I would have never forgave the gods if you died." Percy mumbled in her shoulder.

Carmen might look like a fragile flower but her stem was made of steel. When Carmen embraces Percy she feels a little less war torn. She didn't really know what peace was supposed to feel like, but she figured it might feel a lot like Percy Jackson.

Then they heard noises so they flew apart from eachother, "Do you feel better? No more poison?" Carmen asked, sure it was dumb but who wouldn't want to hold his hand?

"I think I could use a little more healing." Percy said with a smile on his face when he looked at her so she reached and grabbed his hand.

"Percy! Carmen!"

"Carmen! Percy!"

"Hi!" Carmen yelled while percy waved.

Annabeth and Grover finally saw the 2 demigods side by side holding hands. Carmen understood what she did when she shoved Annabeth to the stairwell.

"Annie, I'm sorry about shoving you in the stairwell. Even understanding what I did makes it really bad. I bet your mother hates me 10 times worse now- but at this point which god doesn't like me. But either way I knew you'd never agree- and Percy wouldn't let go of me- and there wasn't enough time-" Carmen said rambling her mouth.

Annabeth ran to Carmen and wrapped her arms around her making Carmen let go of Percy's hand based on the force and fall back a little bit. She hugged Annabeth back just as tightly as Athena's daughter had her in.

Percy looked at them as Annabeth hugged Carmen before turning to him giving him a quick hug. That he returned.

"So.You both aren't as dead as we thought you'd be." Grover said looking at them.

As Carmen and Percy were standing side by side he silently hoped that she would grab his hand again.

"Surprise." Percy said wrapping his arm around Carmen making her smile.