𝐉𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐘

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚
I SHOULDN'T BE JEALOUS YOU'RE NOT EVEN MINE
˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ-

 ❃ ↷ ˊ-

↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ-

"WHY DO YOU CALL IT KALOPSIA?" Blair asked motioning to Carmen's hair clip. Annabeth was waiting for Carmen, Blair, Percy and the tall boy that she learned was named Tyson and was Percy's half brother down an alley on Church street. Blair was starting to ask questions about her axe.

"Kalopsia is an ancient Greek word that means "the delusion of things being more beautiful than they are" or "seeing with beautiful eyes". It's derived from the words kalós (good, beautiful, lovely) and ópsis (view). Kalopsia is used to describe when people overrate sensory, illusory, and hallucinatory phenomena, perceiving them as beautiful. As my hair clip is beautiful it's really a powerful weapon." Carmen said with a smile making Blair return it while Percy was just looking at them with jealousy in his eyes.

"That's actually a really good name, I mean my bow is named Serein and it means the fine, light rain that falls from a clear sky at sunset or in the early hours of night; evening serenity." Blair said fiddling with the necklace around her neck.

As they all were getting closer to Annabeth, Percy and Carmen hadn't shared a word. Blair could sense it even Tyson. They wouldn't even look at each other.

"Where did you find her?" Annabeth said towards Carmen motioning to Blair Rising. With a bit of distaste. Now Carmen was very happy to see Annabeth and under the circumstances with Percy she would have been happy to see him too. But the fact that she was just attacked by cannibal giants and the awkwardness between her and Percy was conniving.

"She saved my life. And she's my friend." Carmen said furrowing her brows at Annabeth's mean demeanor. Blair shifted on her feet ignoring Annabeth's glares.

"Who's her parent?" Annabeth continued.

"Why does that matter? Besides is no one going to tell me about why Percy's half brother has one eye?" Carmen said motioning to Tyson.

Tyson was fascinated by Carmen's brown hair as he was trying to touch it Annabeth told him no. "He's a Cyclopes." Annabeth muttered making Carmen look at her.

"He can talk?" Carmen asked.

Tyson nodded, "I talk. You are pretty." Carmen smiled.

Percy kept stealing glances at Carmen when she wasn't looking and he was looking at the girl beside her. Who was that?

"Oh, this is Blair Rising. She's my friend I met at school." Carmen said motioning to Blair making Percy roll his eyes Annabeth doing the same.