𝐋𝐎𝐓𝐔𝐒 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐎

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚
HER BEAUTY WAS LIKE THE EGDE OF A VERY SHARP KNIFE
˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ-

 ❃ ↷ ˊ-

↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ-

CARMEN shook Percy awake. He was laying on her head asleep before he finally woke up. The animals were clamoring. And Percy stirred awake.

He looked over at her with a smile smile.

"Hey Percy. Did you sleep okay?"

"Not the greatest but you know." Percy said shrugging his shoulders making her nod.

Then Grover was up trying to see out the tiny window up above, "Does that help?" Then sticking his head out of it. Trying to see where they were.

"I guess we are about to find out." Annabeth said then pulling out a glass thing.

"We are almost there." Grover said getting back in the truck.

Percy and Carmen both got up getting closer to Annabeth who was holding something Carmen couldn't tell what it was. But she moved it along the sun making a rainbow.

"There. I've got a signal." Annabeth said pointing the rainbow to the wall of the truck.

Carmen noticed the drachmas in Percy's hand. "Toss one, Seaweed Brain." She said to Percy.

"What ever you say Dove." Then he flicked the coin into the rainbow. "This will never stop being weird." He mumbled.

"If you want the gods' attention, you have to pay for it." Annabeth said shrugging her shoulder. "Oh, Iris, Goddess of the Rainbow, please accept my offering. Show us Camp Half-blood. Chiron's office. " Annabeth said making the rainbow distort.

The rainbow changed then Luke's face was in the rainbow. "Luke?" Percy said making him turn around.

"Hi Luke!" Carmen yelled with a smile on her face waving at him.

"Carmen! Annabeth? Percy? Are you okay?" Luke said his face rainbow.

"Yeah, we are fine." Annabeth said, "Where's Chiron?"

"Hi Carmen. Im glad you're safe. Are you still wearing the ring?" Luke asked making Carmen nod and Luke smiled. Percy rolled his eyes at them. "Chiron's holding camp together with both hands. Everyone thinks we're going to war, so the cabins are taking sides. Please tell me you're calling with good news." Luke said smiling at Carmen then turning to Annabeth. Annabeth and Percy shared a look, making Carmen roll her eyes.