𝐃𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐒

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚
WHERE ARE THE SO CALLED GODS WHEN YOU NEED THEM MOST?
˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ-

 ❃ ↷ ˊ-

↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ-

CARMEN was running in front of all of them when they were getting out of the train looking back if her friends were behind her and if the monster was still coming for them.

They all stopped to catch their breath and look back at the train.

"Why isn't it still chasing us?" Percy asked looking over at the train.

"Do you want it to chase us?" Carmen said yelling out of breath.

"Echidna said whatever she was hiding in that carrier, it's young. It won't venture too far from her mother. She's learning to hunt, and this seems like the hunting part." Annabeth said making Percy look at her. Then at Carmen grabbing her hand.

Carmen and Percy started to walk with Annabeth and Grover who were to be in front of them. Still holding hands.

"We aren't gonna be able to outrun them for very long." Grover said walking faster.

"We don't need to. We just need a safe place to hole up." Annabeth said.

"Some place safe." Percy said looking at Carmen.

"Any ideas where we might find one of those?" Carmen asked looking at Annabeth ignoring the look Percy was giving her.

"I do. A sanctuary, dedicated to Athena, built by one of her demigod children a long time ago." Annabeth said getting the attention of all of them.

"Hey my mom has one too but it is in France in the middle of Paris."

"The Eiffel Tower?" Percy asked making Carmen nod. That was one thing she knew about the outside world Paris the city of love.

He just kept looking at her. She was why poetry was invented to describe girls like her. As he kept looking at her he realized she was like the moon, part of her was always hidden away.

"There is an Athenian temple hidden somewhere, in the middle of downtown St.Louis?" Grover asked.

"Yes. Except it's not all that hidden." Annabeth said.

Then Carmen turning to look at him, "Why are looking at me like that?"

"Like what?" Percy said with a smile on his face.