Taiju X UMR X Mitsuya pt.2

Keys

S/n: son's name
D/n: daughter's name

Three weeks since M/n had left Taiju and been staying with Mitsuya, he's been trying to reclaim his life. The first night he got there M/n had cried a little more before going to bed. Mitsuya stayed by his side the whole time, wondering if this is going to be for good or will he go back. 

M/n was cleaning a table in the small restaurant he managed to find work at. The bell rang as someone walked in, M/n looked over and saw Mitsuya.
"Hey"
"Hey, I got done with my work early and decided to come wait for you"
"You didn't have to"
"I didn't mind"
Mitsuya sat down at a table and M/n brought over a menu for him.
"I'll be back to get your order"
"Just get me some water, love"
"Are you sure?"
"Yeah"
M/n smiled and nodded before walking away, Mitsuya watched him with a smile. The two had somewhat started dating four days ago, when Mitsuya had come home and confessed to him. M/n was shocked at the confession at first but then realized how much Mitsuya had been there for him. So he decided to give him a chance and said yes, and he's happy he did. In the past four days Mitsuya showed M/n more love than Taiju did their whole relationship.

M/n was cleaning a table when his coworker asked him to greet the customers she had just sat down. M/n nodded and grabbed some menus and walked over to the new table.
"Welcome, what can I get you two...?"
M/n looked up and saw Taiju with May...and their newborn. M/n didn't think he'd ever see Taiju again, but here he is with...May.
"M/n?"
"Oh hello again, we'll just take some water for now"
M/n nodded and left the menus before walking away. Mitsuya watched as M/n walked into the kitchen, he knew M/n was still hurt by what Taiju did to him. He knows it'll take some time before M/n can fully let it go and be happy again. However thankfully M/n's shift ended and he told his coworker to get the water as he got off the clock. M/n changed and went over to Mitsuya with his bag.
"I'm off work now"
"Ok, why don't we stay here and eat before going home?"
"But-"
"I know but he can't hurt you anymore, I'm here for you"
M/n sat down across from Mitsuya, feeling a little uneasy but he knew he had Mitsuya and that was enough for him. Mitsuya told stories about his day and funny things that happened with Hakkai, as he was distracting M/n from everything. He watched as M/n laughed when he mentioned how Hakkai had tried to eat a prop of a fake cupcake.
"He was so embarrassed"
"But why didn't anyone warn him?"
"We had real ones there too, I guess everyone thought he had the real one instead"
Taiju watched from across the room, glaring at Mitsuya who was smirking each time he kissed M/n's hand. Mitsuya knew that Taiju was watching, he knew it and was going to show him what he lost. 

The whole time Mitsuya would make sure Taiju watched him give M/n love. M/n was happy with Mitsuya, forgetting about Taiju, he knew what Mistuya was doing but it didn't matter to him. After the two finished eating, they went to leave but once they stepped outside Taiju went after them.
"Wait, M/n"
The two looked at Taiju who was holding M/n's arm.
"P-please let me go"
"Wait, I just want to talk-"
"He said let go"
Mitsuya pushed Taiju away from M/n and held M/n close to him.
"Of course you'd be with him, you've always been trying to get into his pants"
"I've cared about him, I wanted to make sure he was happy. I even let him be with someone like you, just to keep him happy. So what if I'm with him now? At least he's getting the care and love he deserves"
Taiju and Mitsuya went back and forth in each other's faces, drawing a crowd. M/n watched and wanted to stop them but didn't know if he should. Not wanting them to start a fight, M/n grabbed Mitsuya's hand and pulled him towards him.
"Let's just go home"
Mitsuya looked at M/n and nodded.
"OK, dear"
Just as they went to leave Taiju grabbed M/n's arm again.
"Wait-"
"No, Taiju I've moved on. I'm with Mitsuya and I'm happy with him, besides you have a baby now. Just forget about me like I've forgotten about you. We have different lives now and you should look after your child and May, and leave me alone"
M/n yanked his arm from Taiju and walked home with Mitsuya. 

M/n and Mitsuya made it home and were watching TV while cuddling. 
"I'm sorry for almost causing a fight"
"It's ok, just don't do that again please"
"I promise"
Mitsuya kissed M/n, the kiss started to get heated as Mitsuya moved M/n onto his lap. He started feeling up M/n's body as they kissed.
"T-Takashi~ I want..."
"I know, me too'
Mitsuya picked M/n up and carried him to their room then laid him on the bed. Mitsuya looked down at M/n and smiled at him.
"I love you M/n"
"I-I love you too"

A few years later, M/n was sitting in the park when Mitsuya came up behind him and hugged him.
"Hey, dear"
"Oh! Takashi, you scared me"
"I'm sorry dear but you looked so beautiful sitting here"
Mitsuya moved around and sat beside M/n.
"Are you on break?"
"Yeah, how's things at home?"
"It's good, I just brought S/n out to get out some of his energy"
The two looked at the little boy with black hair running around the playground. S/n Mitsuya, M/n and Takashi's adopted son. After the two had got married, M/n asked Mitsuya what he thought about adopting a kid. Mitsuya said yes and then they found S/n, a young boy who lost his parents in an accident. S/n ran over to his parents and smiled as he saw Takashi.
"Dad! You showed up!"
"Oh course I did, I couldn't miss the chance to see your papa and your little sister, or you"
Mitsuya smiled at M/n who was rocking a baby girl in his arms, after S/n had started getting comfortable with them. M/n and Takashi decided to adopt another child and they managed to find a newborn girl who was abandoned at birth. So that's how they got D/n Mitsuya, and they couldn't be happier. 

M/n watched as S/n pulled Takashi to go play with him, he looked down at the baby in his arms and smiled. M/n felt happy with his little family and the life he managed to have with Takashi. M/n called the two to join him as he wanted to go get something to eat. Takashi grabbed S/n and put him on his shoulders as he walked beside M/n. The small family walked to a cafe nearby to eat and enjoyed their time together. Takashi looked at M/n who was tending to D/n as she was hungry, and smiled.
"I love you, M/n Mitsuya"
M/n looked at him and smiled too.
"I love you too, Takashi Mitsuya"
Takashi leaned over the table and kissed M/n before hearing a little voice going ew. The two looked at S/n, who was making grossed out sounds.
"That's icky, you're going to give papa cooties"
"Is that so?"
Takashi smiled before kissing S/n's cheeks, making the little boy giggle and try to push his dad away. M/n looked at the scene and smiled as he was happy to have his family, he's glad he left Taiju. If he didn't he wouldn't have had his little family with the man he loved. Everything was perfect now and he doesn't regret his choices, he's happy now and that's all that matters.