Tengen X MR (A)

Tengen and M/n Uzui the two were the most powerful couple in the demon slayer corp. Anytime you saw one the other was close by they were so in love with each other it made people envy them. Tengen and M/n were assassins together they fell in love breaking the assassin rules. But they didn't care and ran away together before joining the demon slayer corp and becoming Hashiras. Their teamwork amazed anyone who saw them says it was like they were one. But one day M/n had gone missing on a solo mission and it broke Tengen as his had no idea where his lover was. The normal flashy and loud man was now dull and quiet causing everyone to worry about him. He was forbidden to go look for M/n as he might hurt himself by not being careful. So Tengen had to wait at his home that he once shared with M/n waiting for someone to tell him his husband was back. But so far no one had any news for him and he just cried as he feared the worst had happened to his love.

Months had passed and Rengoku and Tengen were out on a mission to find a demon who was killing some town people. Tengen was finally able to go on a mission as long as one of the other Hashiras was with him. They walked to the town and looked around as it was daytime at the moment. Rengoku had decided to grab something to eat and dragged Tengen with him.
"Come on Tengen buddy let's eat!"
"Huh oh sure"
Tengen's lack of emotion still worried the others as he was still grieving his husband's disappearance. They walked into a restaurant and ordered well more like Rengoku had ordered for both of them. Tengen picked at the food not really wanting to eat.
"You have to eat Tengen"
"I'm just not hungry Rengoku"
"I know you miss him but you're destroying yourself in the process"
"I know I just miss him so much"
"I know buddy"
Rengoku felt bad for his friend as this was hard for him to watch he was great friends with M/n and he too misses the male. Once they had finished it was now night so they went looking for the demon. As Tengen was running and jumping from rooftop to rooftop he remembered his times with his husband.

M/n and Tengen were looking for a demon who was killing young boys only in a small town. When night had fallen they ran around looking for any signs of the demon.
"Hey Tengen"
"Yeah"
"I bet I can find the demon first"
"What no way I will find it first"
"Alright want to bet"
"Hell yeah"
"Ok loser has to do all the house chores for a week"
"Oh you're on I'm going to win"
"If you say so"
In the end Tengen had to do the chores but M/n helped him when he started to pout to the s/c male about how it was taking their alone time from them.

Tengen smiled at the memory as he wished he could just go back and convince M/n to not go on the mission. Rengoku pulled him from his thoughts saying he spotted what seemed to be a demon. They ran other to the area and saw two demons and a dead body in between them. Deciding to sneak up on the demons Rengoku went after one and Tengen the other. And in a flash the two demons' heads were cut however something happened next that would change everything.

(Before Tengen and Rengoku got to the town)
M/n was walking around with a cloak with its hood covering his head. He was looking around at all the different buildings and signs. He let out a sigh wishing he was with Tengen looking around but that will never happen. The solo mission he had went on he had completed and was about to return home until Muzan had showed up in front of him

"Oh my you are strong"
M/n turned and saw the Demon king in front of him making him up his guard up.
"What are you doing here"
"I wanted to see the Shadow Hashira for myself and I must say you are as strong as they say"
"I have no time for your games I will be taking your head"
M/n and Muzan fought for a while Muzan was impressed as no normal Hashira could last this long against him. This Hashira was actually tiring him out which also frightened him as M/n might actually kill him if he slipped up. But when he found the chance Muzan had injected his blood into M/n caused the s/c male to go down. Muzan watched as he changed into a demon and cried out in pain as the demon blood was taking over him. Once it was silent again Muzan looked down at M/n who was panting and shaking slightly.
"Now you are mine and can never return to those so call heroes"
"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!"
M/n went to kill Muzan only for Muzan to force M/n on his knees.
"Thanks to my blood I control you now"
M/n glared at the Demon King with so much hate in his eyes.
"You are now mine and will do as I say"

Months had passed and M/n had managed to get out from Muzan's control and was now hunting down and killing demons. Cause now M/n had a new goal in mind he was going to kill all the demons, fight and kill Muzan, and then have someone from the Demon Slayer Corp kill him. That was he new goal and he was going to make sure that was going to happen. So when he heard of a demon killing in a small town he started to make his way there. However he was only able to travel at night which was taking too long. So he bought a cloak and wore it out in the sun so he was able to move around better and get there faster. Once he made it to the town night was about to fall which meant the demon would be out soon and hunt. The scent of blood alerted M/n so he ran straight to the source and saw a demon feasting on a human.
"Leave I claimed this place as mine"
"I could careless about you disgusting creature"
"Ha you say that has if you aren't like me"
"Because I'm not feasting on humans is disgusting and you make me sick"
"Oh please you're a demon you know humans are the only thing we eat"
"I have never once eaten a human and I'm stronger than all of you filthy creatures"
"Impossible humans give us strength no way you don't feast"
"I don't however I do feast on demons"
"HUH!!"
But before M/n could kill the demon he felt his head detach from his body and he fell to the ground. Looking at the demon he saw his old friend Rengoku walk from behind him.
"Good job Tengen buddy"
M/n's eyes widened as he heard the name of his love.
"T-Tengen"

Tengen was walking to Rengoku when he heard his name.
"T-Tengen"
Turning around his eyes widened as he saw the head of his love looking at him with tears in his eyes.
"M-M/n M/N!"
He ran to the head and held it and indeed this was his lover but how did this happen.
"M-M/n what..how"
"I-it's so good to see you love"
"M/n no please this can't be happening"
"I'm just happy to see you again love"
M/n gave Tengen a small smile as his body was already turning into ash.
"No please M/n!"
"It's ok love you know I will always be with you"
Tengen cried as he kissed M/n before he turned completely into ash and was gone for good now. Rengoku watched with tears in his eyes as he watched his friend die and the other crying holding M/n's haori. But Rengoku noticed something and went to pick it up, a book, he opened it and inside was the story of what happened to M/n, his new goal, and tons of letters to Tengen.
"Tengen"
Tengen looked over to Rengoku who handed him the book.
"We should go now"
"But"
"He wouldn't want you to grieve like this"
"Yeah you're right"
Tengen stood up and grabbed M/n's haori (which was f/c and fuchsia) and started back home. When they go close Rengoku told Tengen to go home that he would give the report and tell everyone what happened. Giving an emotionless nod, Tengen went home. Entering the house and going to the bedroom Tengen laid down and held M/n's haori to his chest as he cried.

"W-why did you have to go on that mission"