Shu X UMR (A/F) Pt.2

Three months ago M/n married Shu and became a Sakamaki and turned into a vampire. The two were enjoying their life together and it was great Until Karlheinz came and told Shu he needed to give an heir to the Sakamaki name. This caused Karlheinz to push other women onto Shu trying to get him to conceive a child with them. Shu has told his father no but Karlheinz ignored him and continued to show him women. While all this is happening M/n has been getting depressed as he knows he can never give Shu a family like the women can. This is causing trouble in their marriage and that scares M/n.

Laying in bed not feeling Shu with him M/n slowly sits up and looks around.
'He must have another meeting with his father'
M/n sighed as he got up and went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. His once s/c skin now pale and his e/c eyes dull. M/n was letting himself go and this worried the Sakamaki brothers. Walking back to bed he sat down thinking about maybe going out for once. Thinking that maybe he could feel something he decided to go out. He walked down stairs and out to the garden looking at the roses.
"M/n?"
Turning around M/n saw Subaru.
"Oh hey"
"Are you ok?"
"I....don't know"
"We've been worried about you"
"What do you think death is like?"
"Huh?"
"I think it would be peaceful"
"M/n stop talking like that"
M/n pulled out Subaru's vampire knife but Subaru grabbed it from him.
"M/n why do you have this?!"
"I'm useless Subaru"
"What are you talking about?!"
"I can't give Shu a family that makes me useless"
"You think Shu cares about that, he loves you he could careless if you can't have kids!"
"But-"
"No buts Shu loves you so stop thinking like that ok"
M/n nodded.
"Good now I'm going to go put this up, stay here I'll be back"
M/n nodded again and watched as Subaru went to put up the knife. But M/n looked towards the woods and started walking into them. M/n walked and walked not really thinking about where he was going. As he walked he came up on the abandoned church Laito would bring him to sometimes. Walking inside and going up to the front he laid on the box looking up.
'I wonder if I go missing would he care'
M/n closed his eyes think to himself when a sound caught his attention. Getting up he walked towards the sound which was coming from somewhere in the back of the church. As he got closer he saw-

Back at the mansion Shu came back from seeing his father who once again tried pushing a woman on him. He sighed once he walked through the door glad to be home and see his husband. Lately Shu has been worried for M/n has he's been acting different recently. As he walked up the stairs he ran into Subaru.
"Shu great you're here"
"Yes I am why?"
"It's M/n"
"What's wrong!?"
"He had the vampire knife earlier"
"What!?"
"I took it from him and put it up"
"Where is he?!"
"Last I saw he was in the garden"
With that Shu left to the garden and looked around for M/n but couldn't find him. Shu ran around the mansion looking for M/n he even had his brothers help. But no one could find him and Shu was scared he feared Karlheinz did something to him.
"Shu maybe he went to Yuma again like before"
"No he wouldn't he knows I can't stand him"
"Reiji might be right Shu"
"No!"
Shu was worried and scared he had no idea where his husband was or if he was ok. The brothers were trying to calm him down except Kanato he was whispering to teddy.
"Yeah I know"
"..."
"Oh he did"
"...."
"Maybe we can later"
"..."
"Ok I'll tell them"
Kanato walked over to his brothers.
"Shu go open the door"
"What?"
"Open the door"
Shu was confused but did as Kanato said and went to open the door. Once he opened the door and there stood M/n with something in his arms.
"M/n!"
"Oh Shu you're back"
"Where were you?"
"I went for a walk"
"I was worried"
Shu pulled M/n in for a hug and that's when he realized M/n was holding something. Looking down Shu saw M/n holding something in a blanket.
"What's that?"
"Um I found something while out"
Everyone except Kanato looked at the blanket in confusion. Moving the blanket M/n revealed a baby which shocked everyone.

𝔸𝕟𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕏 𝕄𝕒𝕝𝕖 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 𝕆𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕤On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara