Aone X UMR (F)

M/n sat on the couch watching TV as he waited for his mate to get home. He looked at the time and decided to go get some snacks he was craving. He tried to get up the best he could with his baby bump. Once he finally got up and grabbed his coat and struggled to put his shoes on. After he was able to get them on he headed out the door and went to the market.

M/n's pov

I walked into the small market near the house and looked around. i know Aone would be upset i left the house but we needed things for the house and i want some snacks. ever since i got pregnant he has been more protective and won't let me do things any more.

I walked around the market and grabbed the things we needed before going to the snack aisle. I looked at all the choices.

"Hello sexy" a voice said i turned and saw an Alpha who looked drunk.

"Um excuse me" I tried to leave when he grabbed my arm.

"What's the rush"

"I need to get back to my mate please let go"

"I can be a much better mate," he said as he pulled me closer to him. I tried to get away from him but because I'm an omega I'm weaker than him.

"Please let me go" I can feel the tears forming in my eyes as he refused to let me go.

"Let him go" a familiar voice said as a shadow came over us. I turned and saw Aone.

"Oh come on we're just having a friendly talk right?"

"M/n do you know him?"

"N-no"

"Then i suggest you release your hold on My pregnant mate" the male let go of me and ran off after he left Aone came up to me and held me close.

"You weren't home why?"

"We needed something and I wanted snacks" I replied shyly as I could tell he was upset I left the house.

"We could have gotten them when i was home baby bear"

"I know i'm sorry"

"It's ok M/n let's just finish shopping and go home" we went to the cashier and Aone paid for our things as we walked home. he held me close when we got inside our home he had me sit down while he put away the groceries i was watching some random show waiting for him to come back. Once he was done he came back with the snacks I wanted and sat beside me.

"Here you go baby bear"

"Thank you" I grabbed the snacks from him and started eating, then I felt him rub my baby bump.

"Aone?"

"I was scared you two got hurt"

"I'm sorry"

"I know you want to go out but i'm scared something might happen to you two"

"I know i'm sorry next time i'll wait for you" he gave me a kiss then moved to my belly and gave it a kiss.

"Your mommy gave me a scare today but i made sure you two were safe"

I chuckled as he talked to the baby back in high school he didn't talk much but now he talks more and I'm glad I was the one to help him.

"Ow!" I yelped.

"What's wrong"

"They kicked me" he bent down to my belly.

"Hey don't hurt your mommy" I felt another kick.

"I think they are arguing with you"

"They are going to be troublemakers like you huh"

"Hey i'm not that bad"

"If i remember right you was in detention when we met"

"Hush that was then this is now"

"You're right baby bear I'm sorry" he kissed me.

"Fine i forgive you" he laid his head on my lap as we watched TV he would occasionally talk to the baby and i couldn't help but smile at my Alpha and my baby. I was happy to have Aone even if he is overprotective.