Azusa X MR (A)

Loving a human was not something Azusa thought he would end up doing but he did this (tall\short) male caught his attention. The way he would smile at everyone around him and how is (h/c) hair looked so soft. Azusa at first didn't know what he was feeling but as he watched people get close to the s/c male he grew jealous of them. His brother watched as he was acting differently at school. Always following the male at lunch watching him from afar. They feared for his health as it was weird to them.

But one day he decided to finally talk to the male, he looked around for the male. Once he found M/n on the roof he walked over to him.
"Um.....Hello"
M/n turned to him and looked at Azusa.
"Hello"
"I'm...Azusa"
"I'm M/n"
"I...was wondering...if you..want to be..friends"
"Oh sure I don't mind a new friend"
Azusa felt happy that M/n wanted to be friends with him but their moment was interrupted by the bell.
"You should head to class"
"Oh...Yeah"
The rest of the day Azusa had a small smile on his face scaring his brothers. 

Weeks have passed and their friendship grew but Azusa was ready to take it to the next level. So he asked M/n to met him at the roof.
"Hey Azusa is everything ok?"
"Yes..everything is ok..I wanted to....ask you something"
"Oh yeah what is it?"
"Um....Do y-you.....want t-to......be my.....b-boyfriend"
M/n walked closer to Azusa and pulled him in for a hug kissing his head.
"Yes I would like to be your boyfriend"
Azusa was so happy that he finally had M/n as his and his only. The two stayed on the roof skipping school just holding each other. When it was time to leave Azusa didn't want to he wanted to stay with M/n forever. But M/n made him go home saying he needed to get some sleep and see his brothers. Azusa walked into the house missing M/n but was shocked to see his brothers the moment he opened the door.
"What....are....you guys...doing?"
"Azusa why didn't you come home with us?" -Ruki
"Yeah we was wondering where you were?" -Kou
"Oh...I..was...with M/n"
"M/n?" -Yuma
"Yeah....I asked....to be...my boyfriend"
"Azusa" -Ruki
"And...he said yes"
Azusa smiled at the memory.
"Azusa what are you talking about?" -Yuma
"M/n...is my....boyfriend"
"Azusa are you ok?" -Kou
"Yes...I am"
His brother looked at him like he was crazy and he didn't like that so he just left. Azusa teleported to his room and laid on his bed sighing in happiness. He finally had M/n the human that caught his heart. Meanwhile his brothers were all confused and worried for the tired looking male. They had no idea what was going on but they were concerned for Azusa.
"There is something wrong with Azusa" -Yuma
"I think so too but he looked happy" -Kou
"He has been acting weird for a while now" -Ruki
"Maybe we should do something" -Yuma
"Yeah there is no telling what's going on" -Ruki
The next day when they all went to school Azusa once again left them to go see M/n. Going up to the roof Azusa saw his boyfriend leaning against the wall waiting for him.
"M/n"
"Azusa hey"
"I....missed you"
"I miss you too"
The two hugged enjoying each other's company that was until Azusa's brothers showed up.
"Azusa what are you doing up here" -Ruki
"I'm....hanging....out with....M/n"
His brothers looked at him like he was crazy.
"Azusa there's no one here" -Yuma
"What....are you...talking...about....M/n is....here...with me"
"Azusa wake up! There is no one here!" -kou
"Yes....there is"
"Kou stop" - Ruki
"No he needs to snap out of it now!" -kou
"What...are you...saying  Kou"
"M/n is dead he's been dead how can you not remember you were the one who killed him!" -Kou
"Kou!!" - Ruki
"No you're.....lying"
"I'm not lying look over there"
Kou pointed at the wall 'M/n'was leaning against a few moments ago.
"That's where he hit his head when YOU pushed him" -Kou
Azusa looked at the wall and saw where there was old blood dried up on it. His heart shattered as he saw the blood stains covering the wall and ground. Did he really kill the guy he fall in love with? No Kou had to be lying M/n was with him for weeks. But why would Kou lie he hates liars.
"Azusa" -Ruki
Azusa just stared at the wall still not believing it but then he had a flashback to the day they fought.

Azusa was once again harming himself when M/n had made it to the roof. Storming over to his boyfriend taking the knife away from him and throwing it to the other side.
"What the hell Azusa!?"
"What..are..you doing....here?"
"You said you would stop!"
"Just...leave"
"No! you lied Azusa!"
"Leave....me alone"
"Why so you can go back to it again?"
Azusa stood up and went to go get the knife only for M/n to push him back.
"Leave me alone"
"No why can't you see I'm doing this cause I care about you Azusa!"
"I don't need you!! so just leave me alone!"
M/n couldn't help but feel hurt at Azusa's words but still didn't let Azusa go. Azusa continued to push M/n trying to get past him but M/n stood his ground. The two continued to yell at each other and shoved each other at some point Azusa's brothers showed up and saw the couple arguing.
"Should we stop them?" -Kou
"This has nothing to do with us" -Ruki
"But Azusa might end up actually hurting M/n" -Yuma
"He won't he loves M/n too much to hurt him" -Ruki
They watched the couple, Azusa was getting upset and was getting tired of M/n always stopping him from hurting himself. So he used all of his strength he pushed M/n away and ran to the knife M/n had previously thrown. But when he pushed M/n away, M/n ended up falling and hit his head hard on the corner of the wall giving him a deep cut. The blood oozing from the human was what alerted the tired looking vampire. Turning around Azusa saw M/n laying on the ground with blood surrounding him this caused fear to sit into Azusa. His brothers watched in worry as he ran over to his lover they watched as he cried out for the male to wake up but didn't. Azusa was looking for any sign that M/n was still alive but there was none. Tears fell from Azusa's eyes as he realized what he had done, he had just killed his boyfriend.

Months after that Azusa was still depressed and refused to do anything not wanting to live without M/n. But then his brothers noticed that he was acting differently and was actually 'getting better'. At least that what they thought at first until Kou and Yuma had followed Azusa and saw him talking to nothing. When they asked him about it all he said was that he was talking to M/n. You see due to his guilt Azusa will start imagining M/n is still alive and will fall for him all over again but this stops up to the point where M/n died. Then Azusa would start all over again this caused his brothers to worry for him as this wasn't healthy. But they decided to let him have this small bit of happiness as they didn't want to see him grieve again. But Kou thinks it's enough and wants to wake Azusa from this dream so he can get back to the real world. 

After his brothers woke him up from the dream he was going back to his normal self. Walking into class one day he spotted someone with h/c and for some reason he wanted to be with the person. He walked over to the male and greeted him.
"Hello....I'm Azusa"
The s/c male looked up at him giving him a small smile.
"Hello Azusa I'm M/n"

And just like that the curse Azusa was stuck in started again...