Sanemi X UMR (S)

Sanemi walked inside his home hoping to relax with his boyfriend. But when he got home the house was empty. Looking around for the smaller male, but couldn't find him.

"He might be with Giyu again"
Sanemi decided to shower while he waited for M/n to return home. As he did he couldn't help but think about the s/c male. He has been wanting to ask M/n if they could do it. However he didn't want to pressure the boy, their relationship as only been cuddles and kisses. Sanemi can't help but imagine M/n on his knees sucking him off. Or under him begging for more, but he didn't want to pressure M/n into it. With his dirty mind he started getting hard.
"Fuck~"
Sanemi wrapped his hand around his cock stroking it slowly. As he did he thought about M/n doing it instead.
"Fuck M/n~"
He moved his hand faster as he thought about his lover.

M/n had just got home after leaving Mitsuri's place. He had went to her for advice but she wasn't really any help. As he walked to the room he heard the shower.
"Oh Sanemi is home"
Throwing his bag on the bed, something fell out. M/n picked it up and saw it was a see-through nightgown and panties. There was a note.
'M/n I know you're having trouble asking Sanemi about it so here use this
Love, Mitsuri'
M/n was confused what was the clothing going to do. M/n decided to a least try it on as it couldn't hurt. He undressed and put the very little clothing on and looked in the mirror.

 He undressed and put the very little clothing on and looked in the mirror

He looked at the clothing confused.
"This doesn't cover anything how is this sleepwear"
He mumbled as he looked at himself in the mirror.

Sanemi stopped when he heard the door open and close. Knowing that it was M/n he decided to go and be with him. Getting out and wrapping a towel around his waist, he made it to the room. When he walked in he saw M/n in front of the mirror. He got hard at the sight, the clothing left nothing to the imagination. M/n looked up and saw Sanemi in the mirror.
"Oh! Sanemi you scared me"
"What's this?"
"I don't know Mitsuri gave it to me"
Sanemi walked behind M/n, placing his hands on his hips. M/n tensed up a little as he felt Sanemi playing with the waistband of the panties.
"Why would she give you this?"
"I w-was at her place to ask her about something"
"What about?"
Sanemi started kissing M/n's neck as he pulled him against him. M/n could feel Sanemi's dick up against his back.
"S-sanemi your-"
"What about it baby?~"
M/n was unsure as to why Sanemi was acting like this. He tried to move away but Sanemi's hold on his waist stopped him. Sanemi continued to attack M/n's neck and shoulders. His hands went under the lace feeling M/n's body.
"S-sanemi"
"You look beautiful~"
M/n's face was bright red as Sanemi touched him. Turning around to look at Sanemi, M/n pulled him into a kiss. Sanemi tried to get M/n to open his mouth but M/n didn't. Reaching down to M/n's ass squeezing it makes M/n gasp. Sanemi took this chance to shove his tongue in M/n's mouth. He claimed M/n's mouth as he swallowed all of M/n's moans. He picked M/n up, wrapping his leg around his waist. Sanemi walked to their bed and laid M/n down then climbed on top of him. Sanemi looked down at M/n, loving the sight of M/n panting with a red hue covering his face.
"I want you~"
"S-sanemi"
"I want you but I don't want to rush you baby"
"I w-want it too"
"Are you sure? I don't want you to feel pressured into it"
"I want to, that's why I went to Mitsuri I asked for her help to ask you"
"Are you sure M/n? I don't want to pressure you"
M/n flipped them so Sanemi was under him and he was on top.
"I'm sure"
"M/n"
M/n kissed down Sanemi's chest and stomach reaching the towel. M/n went to undo the towel when Sanemi grabbed his hands.
"M/n you don't have to"
"I know but I'm ready, Sanemi I want to do it"
Sanemi released M/n's hands letting him remove the towel. M/n gasped when he saw how big he was. M/n wrapped his hand around Sanemi's dick then moved slowly. Sanemi let out a low groan as M/n jerked him off. Leaning down M/n lick the underside of Sanemi's cock. He traced the veins as he licked from the bottom to the top. M/n took Sanemi into his mouth trying to fit as much as he could, but used his hands on what didn't fit. Sanemi threw his head back as he enjoyed the warmth of M/n's mouth. M/n picked up his pace as he heard Sanemi's groans. Sanemi thrust his hips up making M/n gag.
"Shit are you ok?"
"Y-yeah I'm ok"
"Ok"
M/n went back to sucking Sanemi off with Sanemi's hand in his hair. Looking down at M/n, Sanemi saw how hot M/n looked as he sucked his cock. As M/n bobbed his head and used his tongue to trace the veins, Sanemi was close to cumming.
"Baby~ fuck I'm going to cum"
Sanemi pulled M/n off him and flipped them once again.
"I want to cum inside you~"
"S-sanemi"
Sanemi took off the little clothing M/n had on throwing it somewhere in the room. He turned M/n so his ass was facing him, he smacked it a few times.
"Ah! Sanemi~"
Sanemi grabbed a bottle of liquid that he poured on his hand and M/n's ass.
"That's cold!"
"It'll be ok baby"
Sanemi pushed a finger in M/n making M/n tense up.
"Relax baby"
"It feels weird"
"You need to relax or it'll hurt"
"O-ok"
M/n tried what Sanemi said and relaxed as Sanemi moved his finger. He added another and watched as M/n squirmed under him. He continued to stretch M/n and added a third finger, occasionally brushing up against M/n's prostate. Once he deemed M/n stretched enough he lined up with M/n.
"Ready baby~"
"Y-yes just p-please be gentle"
"I will baby~"
He pushed into M/n but due to the new and painful feeling M/n tensed up again.
"Baby you have to relax"
"I-it hurts"
"I'm almost in, baby just breathe"
M/n tried to relax as Sanemi pushed into him, once fully in Sanemi stayed still. He kissed and bit M/n's neck trying to distract him from the pain. M/n had tears falling from his eyes as the pain got to him. Slowly the pain went away and M/n moved a little to see if it was ok now.
"M/n"
"P-please move~"
Sanemi pulled out slowly then pushed back in.
"Ah~"
M/n moaned as he felt Sanemi push into him. Sanemi was trying to not go too fast or rough on M/n. However he started to thrust faster as he was getting lost in the feeling of M/n around him.
"Ah!~"
Hearing M/n's moans made Sanemi go faster as he knew M/n was ok.
"S-sanemi!~"
"Fuck~"
"More p-please~"
"Are you sure baby?"
"Yes please i-it feels good~"
Giving M/n what he wanted Sanemi went fast thrusting into M/n roughly. M/n moaned loudly as he felt Sanemi hit his prostate.
AH! SaNeMi HiT tHeRe A-aGAin!!"
"Where? Here?"
Sanemi hit M/n's prostate dead on causing the smaller male to cry out in pleasure. Then Sanemi pulled out and laid on the bed pulling M/n on top of him. Knowing what he wanted M/n put his cock back inside him and started to bounce. Sanemi held M/n's waist helping him bounce.
"Fuck~ baby you feel so good~"
"D-daddy~ HuGh!~ D-did you just get b-bigger?!!"
M/n's body was getting tried so Sanemi took over and thrust up into him. The two of them were close to their release.
"Daddy~ gonna c-cum~"
"Me too baby~"
Not long after M/n came squeezing Sanemi as he did, causing him to release as well. M/n laid on Sanemi's chest as he was tired then Sanemi picked him up taking him to the bath. The two were in the bath clean up from their mess.
"M/n"
"Hmm"
"Are you ok?"
"yeah just tired"
"I...didn't hurt you right?"
M/n looked up at Sanemi and held his face giving him a kiss.
"No you didn't hurt me"
"Are you sure?"
"Sanemi I would have told you if you did"
"Ok I just-"
"I know you worry but I promise I'm fine"
Sanemi nodded as he finished clean them up then get ready for bed. Once in bed Sanemi hugged M/n's waist resting his head on M/n's chest. He did this every night he would listen to M/n's heartbeat as they went to sleep.
"I love you baby"
"I love you too 

The next day Sanemi went to the butterfly mansion, looking for Shinobu.
"Sanemi, to what do I owe the pleasure?"
"I need.....um some pain medication"
"Huh why? may I ask"
"Um........*whisper* It's for M/n"
"Huh what was that?"
"Never mind forget it!"
"No no I'll get them for you, follow me"
Sanemi followed Shinobu and get the medicine before head back home. Once he arrived he went to the bedroom and saw M/n reading.
"I got them for you"
"Oh I told you I'd get them later"
"No it's my fault the least I could do is get them for you"
"Thank you"
M/n put his book down and gave Sanemi a kiss before taking the pills. When the two had woke up that morning and M/n was sore. Sanemi was worried he hurt M/n and started to feel guilty. Luckily M/n was able to calm him down and told him he was fine just sore. Sanemi spent the day taking care of M/n making sure he didn't push himself too much.

"Oh Sanemi"
"Yeah?"
"Mitsuri said yes she'll help me find more of the little clothing"
"I can't wait"