Takuya X MR (F)

After the guys got beat up, Takemichi ran off to Hina leaving his friends behind.
"Really dude!"
"Yamagishi leave him, you know Hina is his everything"
"Yeah you're right"
"I should go guys"
"Huh why Takuya"
"I just do, bye guys
Takuya left his friends making his way somewhere, unaware of the others following. Takuya stopped in front of a house and knocked on the door. Meanwhile Akkun, Yamagishi, and Makoto was hiding behind a bush.
"Whose house is this?"
"I don't know but why is Takuya here?"

(Takuya's pov)
I waited for someone to answer the door, I could hear someone walking to the door. When it opened there he was, my angel.
"Takuya what happened to you?"
"Hey M/n"
"Hurry come in"
I walked in and M/n had me sit in the living room as he went to get the first aid. Once he came back he sat next to me and started patching me up. He cleaned the dried blood and dirt off my face. As he cleaned and bandaged my face I couldn't help but stare at him. M/n Hanma the kindest boy I could've met.
"You staring again"
"Sorry"
"*Sigh* Takuya when will you stop getting into fights, between you and my brother I'll end up a full-time nurse"
"I'm sorry M/n but I'm glad you're the one patching me up"
He flicked my head.
"Ow"
"That doesn't mean you should get into fights"
Once he finished I pulled him into my lap, hugging his waist.
"Ah! Takuya what are you doing? you're hurt"
"Don't move I just want to hold you"
I held him and laid my head on his shoulder. I enjoy times like this holding him close.
"M/n"
"Yeah"
"I love you"
"I l-love you too"
I gave him a kiss before laying down with him in my arms. He snuggled closer into my chest as we fell asleep.

The next morning, M/n woke up in his bed alone. Getting up and walking down stairs M/n  was greeted by his brother.
"What are you doing?"
"Smoking"
"Not in the house"
Shuji rolled his eyes and put out the cigarette.
"So what about you sleeping with your boyfriend in the family room?"
"I was taking care of his wounds"
"Mmhm sure"
"Don't you have some kid to beat up somewhere?"
"Maybe I'll pay your little boyfriend a visit"
"You hurt him and I'll make sure you regret it"
M/n glared at his brother knowing Shuji can go too far at times.
"Fine whatever"
With that he left, probably to beat up some kid.
Meanwhile Takuya was being questioned by his friends.
"Who were you with?"
"Is he your boyfriend?
"Guys leave him alone"
Takuya was trying to walk away from the group but Yamagishi and Makoto were picking at him. But then an angel showed up to save him, well he hoped as the others would question him.
"Takuya"
"M/n what are you doing here?"
"I wanted to make sure you're not fighting again"
Takuya chuckled as M/n hugged him.
"I'm not fighting"
Then the guys walked over.
"Hey Takuya are you going to introduce us"
"Oh right M/n this is the guys, guys this is M/n my boyfriend"
"Hello"
"OMG! you're so cute!
"Yamagishi stop!"
Yamagishi was trying to squeeze M/n's checks while Akkun was pulling him away. Takuya shield M/n behind him not liking the way Makoto and Yamagishi were acting around M/n. M/n chuckled as he watched Takuya's friends and saw a protective Takuya.
"Stop it you two, that's Takuya's boyfriend Takemichi help me"
"Guys Akkun's right please stop"
"Stay away from my boyfriend!"
Takuya pulled M/n away, taking him to his home. Once inside and laying on his bed, Takuya hugged M/n close not wanting to let go. M/n knew he was jealous so he ran his hand through his hair.
"Takuya"
"Hm"
"You don't need to be jealous"
"I'm not"
"Mmhm"
Takuya shoved his face into M/n's stomach, trying to hide his blushing face. M/n continued to run his hand through Takuya's hair as the other fell asleep. Looking at his boyfriend and smiling M/n slowly drifted to sleep as well.

"I wish M/n was my boyfriend"
"Yamagishi I swear I will punch you"
"But Akkun he was so cute"
"That's it I'm punching you"
"Wait! no Akkun!"