Satan X SMR (S)

Satan was in the library reading as usual when he saw M/n walk in. Now his mind was not on his book but more on the male that walked in. Satan has a crush on M/n but just doesn't know how to tell him. He thought about asking his brother Asmodeus for help but he refuses to do that. He was taking small glances at the male as he sat next to him.

"Hey Satan" M/n greeted the demon.

"Hello M/n"

"What are you reading?"

"It's an old book full of spells" Satan said as he went back to reading trying to get his mind off of M/n. Their conversation didn't last long but that's one of the things Satan loves about M/n. The two could just sit in silence and it would not be awkward. After a little Satan heard some small snores and he looked beside him and saw M/n asleep.

'He looks so peaceful' Satan thought as he watched the male. He wished he could tell M/n his feelings but he would never have the courage to do that. Sighing Satan looked back at his book and then he saw it a spell that gives the caster courage. He looked back at M/n then back to the book a few times thinking about what might happen if he did this. He knows it might be a long shot but it's the best option he had at the moment. So he got up and walked to a secluded part of the library before starting the spell. 

However as he was doing the spell Mammon burst into the library startling Satan causing him to mess up. And just as fast as he entered Mammon left then Lucifer walked in clearly looking for Mammon before walking out. Satan stared at the door for a moment before looking around making sure nothing happened cause of his brothers. When he saw nothing was different he then started to check himself to see if anything changed. He felt upset when he saw nothing happened.

'Maybe I didn't do the spell right' he thought as he went back to where M/n was.

"Oh Satan there you are. I was wondering where you were" M/n said as he saw Satan.

"Oh you're up"

"Yeah when the trouble brother ran in I woke up"

"Yeah I guess he- Ugh!" Satan stopped halfway through his sentence grunting in pain.

"Satan, are you ok?" M/n got up and went to Satan's side.

"M-my body feels h-hot" Satan held his stomach as his body was burning up.

Satan's Pov

My body is heating up rapidly. I don't know what's going on. But I feel like I'm craving something but what? I don't know. I felt M/n move me to the couch and laid me down. I looked over at him and the burning got worse. It was as if my body was craving M/n. The way his h/c hair looked so soft that I just want to run my hands through it as he fucks me. Or the way his arms looked so strong I wonder how it would feel if he held me in his arms. I need him to touch me. I need M/n so bad.

"M-m/n~"

"Yeah Satan"

"N-need~" I mumbled out trying to tell him.

"What do you need?" he asked as he hovered over me. I decided to just go for it in hopes he gets the idea and helps me with this burning desire. I pulled him in for a kiss. The kiss was messy but I didn't care, I just needed him. He didn't kiss back so I went to pull away before I could. He started to kiss me back. He licked my bottom lip for access and I decided to tease him and not give in. M/n then grabbed my ass making me gasp giving him the chance to explore my mouth with his tongue. There was drool coming from the side of our mouths as the kiss was getting more and more heated. So I decided to reach between us and I started to rub my hand against his bulge.