Atsumu X SMR (L)

It was around midnight and Atsumu was still waiting for his lover to return but so far no luck. He tried calling his boyfriend but got no answer which only made him more worried.

Atsumu's pov

'Why hasn't he called me? Did he get hurt?' my last thought really scared me as there was a chance M/n might be hurt. I wish he would just call me saying he's ok but he also might be working. I sighed. I guess this is what I get for dating the biggest gang leader. Then my phone rang and I quickly answered it hoping it's my M/n.

"Hello"

"Is this Atsumu Miya?" the person on the other end asked.

"Y-yes this is he"

"Mr.Miya this is Mr.L/n's bodyguard we had a problem in our last mission"

"Is M/n ok?" I asked , getting scared.

"Um well last we saw yes but um...."

"What's wrong, where's M/n?"

"He left the medical wing and now we don't know where he is sir"

"How did you lose an injured man?"

"We are sorry sir we are trying to find him now"

"Look harder to find my boyfriend!" I yelled at the bodyguard then I heard something fall in the other room. I grabbed the gun M/n had me get for protection and slowly got up.

"Mr.Miya what's going on?"

"I think someone is in the house" i whispered

"Sir please stay on the phone'' I did as he said while walking towards the sound. Once I got to the room where the sound came from making sure to have the gun in front of me.

"Shit" a deep voice hissed.

"Don't move" i said pointing the gun at the intruder they turned to me. The intruder slowly walked over to me.

"I said don't move"

"You won't shoot me" the intruder said walking closer when he came into the light i saw him he was tall and had dark hair and green eyes.

"Stay back!"

"Such a cutie, why don't you put the gun down doll" he said as he got closer to me i could feel the fear filling my body.

"S-stay back o-or i'll shoot"

"You don't have the guts"

"No but I do," a familiar voice said from behind me.

"It's about time you showed up," the intruder said to the male behind me.

"Leave now or i'll kill you"

"So rude to your guess L/n i was just about to get to know this little cutie" the male tried to touch me only to be stopped by M/n.

"Leave now" M/n said with his deep voice which kind of turned me on.

"Fine i'll go, bye cutie" and with that the male left.