Gojo X UMR (S)

Once again Satoru Gojo was trying to convince M/n L/n to go on a date with him.
"Please M/n just one date"
"No Satoru I'm not going to be another one of your one night stands"
M/n walked passed Gojo and made his way to the class he taught.
"I promise you won't be another one night stand just please give me a chance"
"Goodbye Gojo"

Once in his class M/n let out a deep sigh, it wasn't like he didn't like the blue eyed sorcerer. But he knew Gojo history with women and some men, M/n refused to be used. After school was done his three favorite students walked in.
"L/n sensei!"
"Oh hello guys"
"L/n sensei did you reject Gojo sensei again?"
"*Sigh* Yes Megumi I did"
"Ha nice"
"L/n sensei how come you don't go out with him?"
"Well Nobara he is not someone I want to waste my free time with"
"How come?"
"Please kids let's not talk about that no good lying sorcerer"
The three looked at their favorite teacher then each other. They knew the sorcerer was serious about the other. But they also know the rumors about him too and knew why L/n sensei refuses to date him.

M/n was walking with the three to a restaurant so he offered to treat them. Walking in they take a seat and tell their orders. It was nice to M/n, he enjoyed the moments like this. However the moment was soon broken when he spotted Gojo. He was sitting at the counter flirting with the waitress.
"Sorry kids but I must go it's getting late"
"Uh but L/n sensei"
"Here this is for the bill, I'll see you at school"
And just like that he left not wanting to see the person he liked flirting with someone else. Megumi looked around trying to see what caused the teacher to leave. Then he saw it, Itadori and Nobara looked at where Megumi was glaring.
"Is he really?"
"Yeah and he wonders why L/n sensei won't date him"
"Jerk"
Gojo felt eyes glaring and looked for the source and saw his three students.
"Hey guys what are you doing here?"
"Jerk"
"Megumi I thought we got over you calling me names all the time"
Nobara just looked at the blue eyes sorcerer while Itadori was looking down.
"What's wrong? did something happen?"
"Yeah you"
Gojo was shocked by Itadori as he's never spoken like that.
"Am I missing something?"
"Yeah maybe the fact you want L/n sensei to date you but you go around and flirt with anyone you see"
"W-wait he was here?"
"Yeah until he saw you"
Gojo felt bad he really did want M/n but he just got used to flirting with everyone he meets.
"H-how long ago did he leave?"
"Not long why?"
"I have to make it up to him"
"Why? it's clear you don't care about him"
"That's not true Megumi"
"Yeah it is why else would you flirt with others"
"Megumi I love M/n but was also too scared to tell him"
"Huh"
"Gojo sensei what do you mean?"
"Back when we were in school I tried but always backed out and started practicing flirting with others"
"That's stupid why didn't you just flirt with him"
"I was worried he'd think I was weird and never accept me but it seems like I failed again"
The three looked at how sad Gojo had gotten and was questioning if this was true or not.
"Gojo sensei"
"Huh"
"W-we'll help you but you have to stick to what we say and do it"
"R-really you'll help me!"
"Yes but if you hurt L/n sensei we'll beat you up"
Gojo sweat dropped as he believes they will but agreed to do what they say.

For weeks Gojo has been taking the three's advice and doing everything they say. He left notes for M/n on his desk and even small gifts. M/n was confused as to what has gotten into Gojo as he's never done this. Walking into his class he was greeted with a flower and a note on his desk.