Kyotani X MR X Tanaka (A/F)

Walking into the gym M/n looked for his brother to tell him he had a club meeting today. Spotting Hajime M/n walked over to him and Oikawa, who was annoying his brother.

"Hajime"
"Yeah oh M/n what's up?"
"I um have a meeting today and might be home late"
Hajime looked at his brother noticing how he was trying to hide his face and arms. It was hot and M/n was wearing a hoodie, this caused Iwaizumi to get curious.
"M/n look at me"
"W-why?"
"M/n"
Iwaizumi went to look at M/n's face when a slam was heard. M/n jumped at the sound knowing who it was. Everyone looked at the gym doors and saw Kyotani who slammed the doors open.
"Mad-dog chan please stop doing that"
"Shut up"
Kyotani looked at M/n who refused to look at him.
"What are you doing here?"
"I c-came to tell Hajime I um have a m-meeting today"
Kyotani just tched before pulling M/n into a kiss, and just a little Iwaizumi could see a bruise on M/n's face. Once Kyotani let go of M/n he ran out leaving his boyfriend and brother in the gym.
"Kyotani"
"Huh"
"What happened to M/n's face?"
"Huh I don't know maybe he fell, he's always falling over nothing"
With that Kyotani went to get ready for practice as Iwaizumi just glared at him.
"Iwa-chan I don't think that's the reason"
"Yeah I know that, but I don't know for sure"
"But this isn't the first time we've seen M/n with bruises"
"I know that too but M/n would never tell me the truth"
"Maybe we should get someone to get M/n to tell the truth"
"Yeah like who?"
"I don't know"
"Even if you did M/n would never tell he's too scared of Kyotani to say anything"
The two looked at Kyotani who didn't seem to be worried that his boyfriend was hurt. But that's cause he's the one doing it and everyone knows it but M/n refuses to admit it. The first to find out was Hanamaki and Matsukawa who left something in the gym but saw Kyotani slap M/n. Then next ones to find out was Kindaichi and Kunimi who went to get M/n from his club only to see Kyotani push him against the wall choking him. Then when Iwaizumi found out he had went to see M/n as he wasn't at school but M/n refused to let him in. The next day he spotted bruises coming out from under M/n's sleeves and collar. Everyone had asked M/n about it but the only answer they got was 'He's not hurting me' or 'I fell you know I'm clumsy'. M/n never told the truth about how Kyotani beats him when he talks to other guys. Or how he was forced to please Kyotani in order to not get beat. M/n hid the truth not wanting to worry anyone, mainly his brother. He did try to leave one time but Kyotani made him believe he needed him and couldn't live without him. His words made M/n stay with him and stick through the abuse just cause he 'loves' him. 

The next day Iwaizumi was waiting for his brother at the gate when he never showed up. Oikawa walked over to his friend knowing he was waiting for the h/c hair male.
"Iwa maybe he's late"
"No M/n wouldn't be this late"
"You don't think"
"I don't know but I hope not"
The two saw Kyotani walk by but he had a bandage on his face. They looked at each other before running to M/n's place. Once there they knocked on the door calling out for M/n.
"M/n please open the door!"
"N/n chan please!"
Iwaizumi looked around for the spare key, once he found it he opened the door. He looked around and noticed that the house was destroyed and a mess. It looks like a fight happened there was glass everywhere and chairs flipped and destroyed.
"M/n where are you?!"
"Iwa over here!"
Iwaizumi ran to the bedroom where Oikawa was and saw his brother laying on the ground. M/n was covered in bruises and cuts, he was bleeding too. Iwaizumi tried to wake up M/n but he wouldn't, scared for his brother Iwaizumi told Oikawa to call the ambulance.

Iwaizumi sat beside M/n's bed praying he would wake up. The doctor said M/n had broken ribs and a concussion. Iwaizumi was beating himself up about this, about not keeping M/n from Kyotani. A ding echoed in the room and Iwaizumi grabbed M/n's phone.

Shirabu: ᴍ/ɴ ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴘɪᴄᴋ ᴜᴘ
Shirabu: ɪꜱ ʜᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ?
Shirabu: ɴ/ɴ ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʜɪᴍ
Shirabu: ᴍ/ɴ ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ!
Shirabu: ɴ/ɴ ɪ'ᴍ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴏᴠᴇʀ

Iwaizumi was confused as to who was texting his brother.
"H-hajime"
"M/n! you awake"
"Where am I?"
"You're in the hospital"
"What h-happened?"
"He did this, M/n you have to leave Kyotani!"
"N-no it was my fault he was just-"
"Stop can't you see he's hurting you! M/n you could have died!"
"Kyotani loves me! He said he did and that he will try to get better"
"M/n do you hear yourself the guy beat you and left you for dead!"
"No you're lying he wouldn't do that"
Iwaizumi was shocked at what he was hearing M/n was still protecting that asshole. Before he could yelling at M/n for being so stupid a boy with copper colored hair ran in.
"M/n!"
"Shirabu what are you doing here?"
"I came as soon as I heard you were in the hospital, He did this didn't he?"
"Shira-"
"M/n you have to leave him, you'll die if you don't"
"I can't, he loves m-"
"This isn't love M/n he's hurting you that's not love!"
Shirabu had tears falling from his eyes, this was so out of character for him. M/n was surprised to see Shirabu cry, over him no less. Thinking about what his brother and friend said, maybe he should leave Kyotani.
"*sigh* I know what you're saying but he says he loves me"
"M/n please that's not love"
"Please M/n you're my brother I can't watch him do this to you"
"So please tell us"
"Are you going to leave him?"
M/n looked at the two and sighed as he knew his decision.

After a week in the hospital M/n was released and Iwaizumi moved in with him. M/n did leave Kyotani and Iwaizumi had a 'talk' with him. M/n had trauma from Kyotani making it hard for him to feel safe. But with the help of his brothers and friends M/n was getting better. He even tried dating again, of course with Iwaizumi talking to them first (He threatened them). As for Kyotani he was kicked off the team and expelled from school. Now M/n was sitting in the gym watching his brother play against Karasuno. Once it was over Karasuno won, M/n was handing out bottles when someone picked him up.
"Ah! Ryu put me down!"
Tanaka put him down and let him turn to face him.
"Did you see how awesome I was?"
"Yes sweetie I did"
M/n gave Tanaka a kiss on the cheek making him turn red. That's right Tanaka was M/n's new boyfriend, he somehow managed to not get scared by Iwaizumi's threats.
"Oi I told you to be careful with my brother"
"Hajime stop"
"He could've hurt you"
"I would never hurt M/n"
It was always like this Iwaizumi scared M/n was going to get hurt again. M/n is happy his brother wants to protect him but he seems to be a little too much at times. He even followed M/n and Tanaka when they were on a date just to keep an eye on Tanaka. But Tanaka never once hurt him, he was patient with M/n and made sure he was comfortable with anything he did. M/n was happy he found someone who loved him and didn't want to hurt him.
"Leave him alone Hajime"
"But M/n-"
"No, no but Ryu has proven he won't hurt me so please ease up a little"
M/n dragged Tanaka away from his brother so it was just them two.
"I'm sorry about him"
"It's ok after everything you've been through I understand"
"Thank you for being so understanding"
"Of course for you I'll do anything"
The two kissed, M/n was happy he was actually happy. Ryunosuke Tanaka, the guy who healed M/n's heart, and continues to make him happy.
"I love you M/n"
"I love you too Ryu"