Orochimaru X SMR (A)

M/n looked over the cliff and sighed as he held the picture in his hand. He thought everything was ok, that they were happy. He would've done anything for him, and he knew it too. Normally if they have a fight M/n would do anything to have Orochimaru forgive him but not this time. This time there's no fixing this, there's no way M/n can forgive Orochimaru.

Earlier that day M/n had returned from a mission early and wanted to surprise his lover. He had walked into their home and saw it was a mess. M/n was worried and called out for Orochimaru, but didn't get a response. He started looking for his snake-like lover, only to hear smashing sounds coming from their room. M/n ran in and saw a heartbreaking scene, shattered eggs littering the room and Orochimaru standing in the middle of them.
"W-what did you do?"
M/n's hands were shaking as he stared at Orochimaru, Orochimaru just stayed silent.
"What the fuck did you do?!"
"They were getting in the way"
"In the way?! They were our fucking kids!"
"My plans don't call for them, besides it wasn't in our plans to begin with"
M/n looked at the shattered eggs with a heartbroken expression. Yes, the eggs weren't planned and they were still young as they were still in their twenties. But even if it was all unplanned M/n was happy and wanted this life with Orochimaru. He was shocked but happy when he learned about the kids, he stayed by Orochimaru's side when he had the eggs. The process was amazing to M/n, watching these tiny eggs come out of Orochimaru was amazing to him. Watching how they got bigger when Orochimaru placed them in water. To M/n, he thought that everything would be ok. But now he's standing in front of the shattered eggs that once held his children.
"Leave"
"M/n, our plans-"
"Get the fuck out!"
M/n glared at Orochimaru, his body now shaking in rage.
"Just leave, there is no us anymore"
Orochimaru slowly walked to M/n and grabbed his face.
"We could always do this again in the future, after my plans are-"
"Leave my house...leave my life"
M/n looked down at Orochimaru, ignoring the tears falling from his eyes. Orochimaru smiled at M/n as he wiped his cheeks before kissing him. M/n didn't kiss back and pushed Orochimaru away from him.
"It's best if you're gone by the time I get back"
M/n walked out and left the house before he did something to Orochimaru.

That's why M/n was sitting on the cliff looking at a picture of him and Orochimaru. M/n looked at the photo one last time before ripping it up and throwing it off the cliff. Then sun had done set and the stars shined down over the village, as M/n walked back home. Once he walked in he could feel the sorrow still in the air. He walked into the bedroom and looked at the shattered eggs on the floor before cleaning up. M/n cleaned the whole house, showered, and ate dinner, all with no emotion. M/n walked to his room and looked around, seeing pictures of him and that selfish bastard. M/n started ripping them up and throwing them away, he started removing everything of Orochimaru from the room. As he removed everything, something fell under the bed. He reached under the bed and felt something, he pulled out a box and slowly opened it. The item inside made his heart stop, he quickly closed the box before going back to getting rid of everything. M/n got rid of it all before laying down with the box beside him.

Years later, Orochimaru was walking around the village as he wanted to find new test subjects. As he hid in the shadows and looked for the right victim, a little kid had bumped into him.
"S-sorry, sir"
Orochimaru glared at the kid and watched as the boy ran over to someone with bright yellow hair. He noticed it was Minato Namikaze, the boy that was given the title of Hiruzen's successor, he glared at Minato as he hated him. Just as he was about to leave he watched as his old love walked over to Minato...and kissed him. He didn't understand why he was getting this strange feeling in his chest, but he didn't like it.

M/n held Minato's hand as he looked at his son, who was holding Minato's other hand.
"Are you two ready to go?"
"Yeah! Let's go Dad, Papa and I want to eat already and so does little brother!"
S/n said as he tried to pull his parents' hands.

Back when M/n and Orochimaru split, he found a box. Inside that box was an egg the M/n had put there because it was the smallest of the others. He thought it wouldn't make it but it did and S/n L/n was born from it. After a while he met Minato, who is a bit younger than him but they're happy. As of now Minato was expecting a child soon, M/n didn't understand how it was possible but it was. Now Orochimaru was watching M/n be happy with the family he's always wanted. He watched as M/n laughed before picking up his son...their son. He watched how M/n smiled at Minato with love in his eyes.
'That could have been us...did he always look that happy before?'
The more he watched the more he realized he fucked up. He ruined what him and M/n could have been, but instead he did something so disturbing. He killed his other children and for what? A plan that might not work, tests that have shown no results. He destroyed everything and now, M/n had someone better for him. Someone he could have a family with, someone to trust, and that someone is not Orochimaru.
'Well...at least he's happy now'
Orochimaru thought as he watched the family walk away. He lost everything he could have ever wanted, all for the dream of immortality.

'I'm sorry M/n, hopefully he makes you happier'
Orochimaru looked one last time before he left to finish his 'research'.