(He came inside the Hotel 🏨 . Yoongi was busy in talking with Receptionist . Jimin was amused to see the interior like as always .)

Jimin : WOWWWWWWWWWW ! This stairs are so hugeeeeeeeeeeee and this Chandelier is so biggggggg . I will tell to Yoon to take this in our Home . Chimmy will be very happy to see this .

Yoongi (tapped on his shoulder) : Do you wanna stay here ?

Jimin (flinched hard) : Ahhhhhhh !

Yoongi (crossed arm 🙎‍♂️) : Scream more loudly ! Then Cops will come here and take you with them .

Jimin (covered his mouth by his both the hands 🫢 and shook his head vigorously) : Noooooooooooo !

Yoongi : Then why were you shouting ? Did you see any ghost 👻 ?

Jimin : You suddenly put your hand on my shoulder so I got scared 😨 .

Yoongi : Then what do you want to do ?

Jimin (looked at him) : Nothing ! I was just thinking to take this Chandelier at home . Chimmy will be very happy . What do you say ?

Yoongi : Yeah why not ! This is as light as feather 🪶 naa . And Airport staff will allow us take it . They will throw us outside of the plan .

Jimin : Why are you talking like this ? This isn't what I mean . (said with pouty face)

Yoongi (started walking) : If you are done with your pouting then come with me in our room .

Jimin (followed him) : Meanie Yoonie huhhhh !

Yoongi (smiled at his statement) : I can heard .

Jimin : I didn't say anything .

(Soon they reached at their room . Yoongi opened the room and Jimin directly jumped on the bed .)

Yoongi (with so don't face) : Your jumping started

Yoongi (with so don't face) : Your jumping started . First go and freshen up then lay down . Now get up .

Jimin (hugged the bed) : I'm just checking the bed . Is it comfortable or not ? You go and freshen up . I have to inspect this bed .

Yoongi (smiled to see him) : Ok My lazy Jiminie 🐥 !

(Yoongi went to washroom and came back after taking shower 🚿.  He saw Jimin was still laying on the bed while hugging the bed .)

Yoongi : Mr. Little Jiminie 🐥 ! Your inspection hasn't finished yet . I took the shower 🚿 too .

Jimin (with closed eyes and sleepy voice) : I'm doing deep inspection . Don't disturb me .

Yoongi (in bathrobe) : Are you sleepy ? (made him sit while pulling his hand) You can't sleep like this . First go and freshen up . Then you can sleep as much as you want . Now get up .