twenty-four

Elize couldn't sleep that night, so she got up and left her dormitory room, and went over to the boys dormitory where George and Lee were sleeping, and Fred was awake reading.

"Hi," she whispered, and he looked up from his book, setting it on his night stand.

"Hi. Can't sleep?" He asked, and he scooted over and patted the spot next to him.

"No, I couldn't. You?"

"Same."

"When do you want to leave?" Elize asked, nestling her head on his chest as he rubbed her back.

"I don't know. Maybe two weeks from now? I'm planning on doing it when the fifth years take their O.W.L.s."

"Sounds good to me," she said.

"Any more ideas for Witch's Wants?" He asked.

"No," she sighed, "I only have 3 products, and we're about to leave."

"It's alright," he said, rubbing her back slowly, "have you stocked up on those?"

"Yeah," she said, and she shut her eyes.

"Well, maybe we can help. George and I."

"You can't, it has to be one of my friends a witch, Freddie. That's why it's called Witch's Wants."

He laughed softly and he felt her breathing slow, so he assumed she was asleep. And when he looked down, her eyes with shut, her lips partly opened.

Elize only had Hair Bombs, Cancel Cramps, and Bewitched Blankets, and she had 100 pairs of each. She was probably only going to do 7 more, so she had 10 items, seeing as that was the amount the small room could hold, and she'd do seasonal switch outs. Except wouldn't that be hard? She couldn't even come up with 10 regular products, let alone do it every holiday. New Years, Valentines Day, St. Patricks Day, April Fools day, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.

As she slept, Elize tried to come up with another idea, and at 6 in the morning, she opened her eyes wide and quickly got up, running to her room to grab her parchment and quill.

Witch's Wants: Idea No. 4
Name: Cramped Closet
Details:
-small box
-when opened it turns into a closet
-enter number of items you have and it will adapt to fit it all

Looks:
-small, white box
-keypad where you enter the numbers
-extra storage when opened 

Price: 12 galleons
-Elize Delacour

She smiled to herself and shoved the small paper into a Witch's Wants folder, and got back up and walked into the bathroom. It was a weekened,  and she had all the time in the world to prepare the new product. With the help of the girls, of course. When she got out of the shower she used a quick-dry spell and changed into a white, cropped sweater and black skinny jeans along with her white converse that she had kept from Fleur's closet before leaving South France. Speaking of Fleur, Elize hadn't talked to her in awhile, so she sat back down and pulled out more parchment. She was going to write this letter in French, because it had to surpass Ministry officials, so if they didn't know the language it wouldn't get sent.

(I'll put a translation at the end, for those who don't want to translate this letter.)

Chères mes deux adorables sœurs,

Salut ! C'est Elize. Je suis désolée de ne pas vous avoir écrit depuis si longtemps, mais j'ai quelques raisons pour cela. Fred, George et moi prévoyons d'ouvrir une boutique de farces et attrapes, et nous l'avons déjà mise en place. Nous prévoyons juste de quitter Poudlard et ensuite de l'ouvrir pleinement, et je m'occupe d'une section appelée "Envies de Sorcière". (Avez-vous des idées pour moi ?) Aussi, Fred et moi nous sommes embrassés ! Pas comme si ça ne nous était jamais arrivé, mais il l'a fait une fois qu'il a remporté le match de Quidditch. Devant TOUT LE MONDE ! Je n'arrive pas à y croire !