thirteen

Sorry, I was reading 51 chapters of Sweet but Psycho and then had dinner lol

♡♡♡

It had been about a month of Elize walking around Grimmauld Place. She felt numb. She had left Fleur and Gabrielle, they were going to live with their mum, but Elize refused to go with them. She knew that if she went she'd never see any of her friends again. So she stayed.

"Fred, do you mind waking Elize up?" Molly asked. It was 10 a.m., and Elize was still asleep. Everyone was downstairs. They had been kind of worried about the girl's mental state.

Fred stood up, "sure." He walked out of the kitchen and past Kreacher, who was mumbling insults at him, and he found his way to her room. Elize was laying on her side, her side going up and down as she breathed. Fred had the pleasure of being able to see her face as he walked in further.

Her bed was messed up, and she had the covers pulled tightly around her. He knelt down in front of the sleeping girl and he stroked her cheek. Her eyes fluttered open and she was met with his freckled face smiling at her.

"Hmm," she hummed, smiling softly at him as the sun peaked through her window, lighting up certain spots.

"Breakfast," Fred said, and he pulled the covers off the girl who whined in complaints.

"Come on," Fred said, helping her stand up.

"Wait, wait, wait," Elize said, stopping him at the door. "I need to get ready."

She flicked her hand at the wardrobe that went through her clothes and chose an outfit for her. As she changed, her wand did her hair, leaving her in a nice braid. She slid on some socks and walked out with Fred.

"You seem happier," Fred observed.

"Well, we're about to go back to Hogwarts? Aren't we? Oh, I'm going to love the look of shock on Liz, Angie, and Alicia's faces," Elize giggled.

They walked in and Fred sat down next to his twin, Elize sitting down next to Hermione.

"Oh good, you're here," Molly said and smiled at the girl who smiled back. She saw Sirius relax a bit. In fact, she saw most of the adults, including Hermione and George, relax.

They all started eating, and Hermione turned to Elize

"Where'd you get your clothes? They look like muggle clothing."

"Yeah, I went shopping with Liz in a muggle town. Bought these," Elize told her.

She was wearing sleek, black leggings, cream-colored converse, a baby blue shirt, and her sapphire butterfly necklace. Elize thanked her wardrobe for the outfit.

As they ate, Fred kept making eye contact with her and his eyes continuously led down to her butterfly necklace. Elize wondered how just one action of conjuring up a butterfly led to her being called butterfly as they secretly "dated."

Elize didn't know if it could be called dating, really. Because even if she melt more than friends with Fred, she didn't know if he felt the same way so she kept it a secret.

Meanwhile Fred used the nickname as a substitute for "babe," or "darling," or "love," seeing as that might wound up more suspicion among their friends. So he kept it on the down low. But even if word started to get around that the two were dating, he'd never give up the term 'butterfly.'

Might even get her a ring with a butterfly on it if he were to propose. Fred immediately stopped thinking about that. Why would he have to propose if they weren't even going to be out-right with their secret now?

♡♡♡

Today, Elize had taken Hermione and Ginny out shopping in the muggle town nearby. They were currently in a bathing suit store, seeing as with the Triwizard Tournament over, they might have some time to swim in the Black Lake.